If you are new in the Amazon FBA drop shipping industry, there is so much for you to learn in order to become successful. As profitable as this medium may be, the competition is also stiff. More so since trends and techniques are continually updating, so there is so much for you to learn, relearn, and unlearn. One of the best and foolproof ways for you to gain more knowledge about Amazon FBA drop shipping is through taking training courses, as well as reading online resources about the topic such as Amazon course – journalreview.org, enabling you to learn the trade from experts themselves.
That said, here’s a list of the best Amazon FBA drop shipping training courses for you to choose from:
Chinabrands.com is one of the most popular drop shipping platforms that you can apply to for your Amazon FBA business. The advantage you can gain from signing up to Chinabrands is that it also gives you well-rounded Amazon courses. Because they are a drop shipping company themselves, you can trust in their confidence and expertise, and be assured that they know what they’re talking about when you sign up for their course.
2. Ecom Elites – Best Value Course
Ecom Elites is one of the best courses that you can apply to in 2019, giving you the best value for your money. When you choose to take up a training course with Ecom Elites, you have access to over 200 video tutorials on everything you need to know about Amazon FBA. From the most basic and even up to the most complicated topics, Ecom has got it covered.
To train with Ecom, you will only need to pay a registration fee of 200 US dollars. With this, you have access to topics and resources, such as the following:
- How to create Facebook and Instagram Ads for your Amazon FBA business and products
- Access to a Facebook support and group chat for the latest trends, techniques, and even training and seminars on drop shipping
- How to create a mobile-friendly Amazon FBA site or page to be at par with the latest technology on gadgets
- Access to email marketing and chatbots
- Learning about product research
2dropshipping is a site where you can register for both dropshipping and for access to podcasts and videos that provide training on everything you need to know about dropshipping. The best thing about 2dropshiping is that its courses and training are for free. As a starting entrepreneur, this is one of the best courses that you can sign up for as it focuses more on the basics.
Examples of topics that are going to be covered include:
- Reducing shipping costs through drop shipping
- How to choose profitable products to sell
- Learning the basics of ecommerce
- Tutorials, tips, and comments on any question that you may post about drop shipping and ecommerce
- How to boost your business to earn maximum profit
4. Product Winner Blueprint
Product Winner Blueprint is excellent for those who already have an existing ecom store. It ranks as one of the best because of its comprehensive and up-to-date methods. Its founder, Tristan Broughton, is one of the experts in the field of ecommerce and drop shipping, and what sets his course apart from others is the drills and methods that he teaches. With an expert for a mentor, this can be to your advantage as you will be kept up-to-date with the constantly changing trends and techniques in the industry.
Although it is quite pricey at 400 US dollars, previous students who have gone through this course attest to how helpful it has been for them, and how much they have succeeded in improving their ecommerce business through it. More importantly, you are taught about how to find the best and most winning products to drive in more profits for your Amazon FBA business.
For those of you who may not be so advanced in your technical terms, this may be the right training program to choose as it is structured in a way that’s easy, approachable, and understandable. It gives you the basics on site creation, and even highly coveted secrets on how you can best succeed on FBA.
Part of the techniques that you are going to learn include:
- How to analyze data for you to estimate your potential sales regularly
- How to study your expected net profit
- How to analyze your potential to succeed or fail
- How to evaluate if your Amazon FBA business is going to be profitable or not
The best part is that this training program comes in for free.
Ecommerce is getting more and more popular, as many have now seen the benefits that shopping online can bring. Especially for those who do not have the time to go to physical stores, shopping on sites such as Amazon has become their best recourse. Hence, as a starting entrepreneur, you can rely on the profitability that your own Amazon FBA business can bring. However, you will need a lot of training, and with this list of courses to choose from, you are now one step closer towards choosing the training program that best works for your needs.
- How to Earn money online in India : 8 Ways to Start Earning Online
- Review Of The Top 5 Ecommerce Website Builders For Small Businesses