Move To Table
Lollipop Cyanogenmod 12.1 Rom For Asus Zenfone 2
Cyanogenmod is the additional contribution based on the android open source project with many people within the android community. It can be used without having to install any application google. You need to provide your google application package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is slowly being open source anyway.
- Android Wear
- Camera (partially, See The Broken Section)
- Device Encryption
- Drm / Widevine (partially, Main App Works But Some Issues Remain)
- Flashlight / Torch
- Microphone Mute For Voice Call
- Nfc Account Setup During Oobe
- Power Profile Information (battery Usage Information)
- Radio (lte Default, Sms, Voice Calls)
- Sip Calling (tried Built-in Mic/speaker, Headset, Speakerphone)
- Usb Mtp
- Usb Ptp
- Video Playback, Including Youtube
- Voice Recognition
- Wifi Tethering
- Auto-brightness sometimes goes completely black
- Boot hangs sometimes (mediaserver seems to go crazy)
- Button backlight should be removed
- camera is mostly working except:
- crashes when switching between cameras
- video camera hangs during first boot (?)
- video recording audio volume is too low
- chrome (beta onlty?) rotating the display to landscape shows a blank screen
- gapps crashes on first boot (clean install)
- Hardware-backed keystore
- offmode charging (USB Charge Only Mode): Can’t get out of it
- selinux enforcing mode
- sim card not detected on first boot (clean install)
- USB UMS (Mass Storage)
- VP8 codec
- This Bugs Will Be Fix On Next Update
You Should Follow The Installation Steps
- First Make Sure You Have Flashed CWM Or TWRP Recovery.
- Into Recovery Mode.
- Wipe Cache, System, Data, And Delvik Cache And Do A Full Factory Reset.
- Now Flash CyanogenMod ROM [Download ZIP].
- Is The Way Now To Restart Your Device And Start Using CM 12 ROM.
Download CyanogenMod ROM
For Any Problame Plz Comment Below…… 🙂 🙂 🙂