Install CyanogenMod 14.1 On OnePlus One and Rooting Guide
CyanogenMod recently released CyanogenMod 14.1 with Android N 7.0 Nougat after Google launched Android Nougat. Cyanogen released the CyanogenMod 14.1 in their partner brands via OTA update. CyanogenMod 14.1 still not released in many devices. However, the developer’s created Custom CyanogenMod 14.1 ROM for many flagship devices. OnePlus use their User interface in many countries, but if you want to install it, you can install manually but required Twrp recovery. This guide will show you how to install CyanogenMod 14.1 On OnePlus One with TWRP recovery and root the devices.
Preparation To Install CyanogenMod 14.1 On OnePlus One:-
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install OnePlus ADB Fastboot Driver -> Link.
- Download ADB Tool, Twrp Recovery, CM14.1 ROM, GApps Zip”.
- Read Guide.
You Might Also Like:-
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Guide To Install CyanogenMod 14.1 On OnePlus:-
1.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” Unzip It.
2.) Download Twrp recovery rename it to recovery.img and Copy it to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder.
3.) Connect your phone to PC and open cmd in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by shift + mouse right button -> Open Cmd Here.
4.) Now reboot your phone into fastboot mode by this command.
adb reboot bootloader
5.) Now flash the Twrp recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6.) Reboot the device by this command.
7.) Now Download Latest “CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom” and ARM Android 7.1 nano gapps and Copy to your phone.
8.) Turn off your phone and turn o into recovery mode by Volume Down + Power.
9.) Go to install and navigate to CyanogenMod 14.1 ROM zip Swipe To Install then install the gapps Zip.
10.) Back Wipe cache and Reboot.
First boot will take some time so wait for boot .
Root OnePlus One on CM14.1 ROM:-
- Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Now, go back, just above About Phone, open Developer Option.
- Scroll down and look for Root Access.
- Tap on it and choose Apps Only.
- That is it. You will be asked for permission if any app asks for root access. No need to install any other apps like SuperSU etc.
Like Shre Comment Bellow For any Help 🙂