How To Enable DTS Sound On Android [OREO+] [DTS HEADPHONE:X]
Today we share DTS for Android. The DTS feature has enabled more surround sound quality. At this time most of the people want the best quality sound on their device. But they didn’t get proper sound. This technology will make all this possible with an incredible technology that simulates the 3D environment of the audio’s original mixing stage. So follow the guide to enable DTS Sound on Android for Android OREO or upper version device. In the below image, you can see all the features in DTS Headphone:X.
The DTS X audio enhances designed to virtualize stereo headphones, to sound like the multi-channel setup. This feature gives high-definition surround sound. DTS Sound can enhance audio performance, even when applied to standard resolution content. The DTS Headphone:X technology enables immersive audio from your Android device.
Enable DTS Sound on Android
Thanks to XDA member ‘UltraM8’ to create the DTS sound Mod for android device. To install this feature need to install TWRP recovery or Magisk in your device. Also, your device must be running on Android 8.0 Oreo or above android version. DTS Headphone:X has enabled the best surround experience on an Android device. So let’s go the guide to enable DTS Sound on Android.
- Your device must be Rooted with Magisk.
- Installed TWRP on your device.
- Download DTS X Magisk Module from below.
Download DTS Sound MOD
Install DTS X On Android with Magisk
- Download DTS_HPX.zip or DTSX_Ultra.zip and copy its internal storage to the magisk folder.
- Now open Magisk manager app.
- Click on Module then select add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate the DTS_HPX.zip or DTSX_Ultra.zip and click on it to install.
- Once done, reboot your device and enjoy.
Install DTS X On Android with TWRP
- Download the DTS_HPX.zip or DTSX_Ultra.zip file copy it to your phone.
- Now switch off your smartphone and turn into Recovery Mode.
- Then go to the ” backup ” option and backup system partition and swipe at the bottom to create a backup.
- Then back to the main menu and select “Install” navigate to the DTS_HPX.zip or DTSX_Ultra.zip file.
- Now “Swipe to Install “ to install DTS X.
- Once process completed, reboot your device and enjoy.
If you like this post Don’t forget to share it!! Also, if you have any problem you can comment in the comment box below or message us on our official Facebook page.