How To Find Out Who Is Using Your Wi-Fi with Fing app
Nowadays each and every person have their own personal wifi. Now every wifi owner always faces the data that some unknown people using his/her wifi without his permission.So here we are with the solution of How To Find Out Who Is Using Your Wi-Fi. Here we have an application for android phone is called as Fing.
This app has been released in October of 2017. Fing supports on every Android smartphone above Android 4.1.1. It also has 4.6 rating in Google Play Store. Many users are satisfied with this app, as they have mentioned in the feedback section. This app included many tools. We have added the download link, instructions, and features of this app below.
- Connectivity verification with Internet
- Device and network inventory
- Detects intruders on the network
- Support device identification by IP address for bridged networks
- DNS and reverse DNS and more.
You May Also Like:
- Find Saved WiFi Password on your Android Device with WiFi Password app
- Download LG K10 2017 Stock Wallpapers In QHD Resolution
- New Flyme OS [22.214.171.124I] Stable Rom For Meizu m1 note
- [MOD] Guide To Install Xperia Music MOD On Any Android Smartphone
- [APP] Auto Scroll App Automatic scroll when you browsing content [Android Devices]
- First of all download the Fing app from the play store.
- Open the app and click the refresh button.
Then the connected devices will show to your screen.
⇓⇓DOWNLOAD THE FING APP⇓⇓
That’s it now you can easily track down who is using your wifi.
If you like the post please share and like. Don’t forget to follow us.