GameGuardian without any doubt is one of the best game hacking/tweaking/cheating app for android smartphones. Game Guardian is the closest you can get to a legitimate cheat engine for android smartphones.
Game Guardian can be used to change value of any games or apps. By using game guardian you can change the value of almost all of the offline Android game including some online games like- Angry Birds 2, Ludo Bing, etc.
Game Guardian is one of the best alternatives to Game Hacker, Game Killer or Lucky Patcher which also doesn’t works on the latest updates. Game Guardian is faster and works with the latest android updates.
Game Guardian app only works on the rooted android smartphones. So if your phone is not rooted then you may need to root it first if you really want to try out the app.
Features of Game Guardian
- Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (BlueStacks, Droid4X, Andy, NOX, Memu, AMIDuOS, Windroy, AVD, Genymotion etc.)
- The application runs on both Android Devices & Emulators. So there is no need to worry if you want to use the application on your favourite emulator.
- It supports almost all versions of Android ranging from Android 2.3.3+ through latest Android 7.0.
- You can search and edit certain values of the application.
- Search for certain specific values to narrow the search.
- It also supports many data-types such as Double, Float, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto.
- Tha application is available in 90 languages.
- And, much, much more.
How to Download Game Guardian Apk
There are many sites available on the internet claiming to provide verified apk of game guardian but not all are trustable. Game Guardian is not available on the play store as they won’t allow hacking or tweaking related apps on their platform. But don’t worry as we have collected the official apk from the developer and you can download it easily by clicking the below link.
How to Install Game Guardian Apk
- First of all, Got to your Android Settings > Security > Allow installation from Unknown Sources
- Now go to the download game guardian apk file and open it.
- Once the Game Guardian app is installed on your Android open it just like a regular app, and after opening the app, it will show you a popup asking for root permission.
- Grant the permission and click on the start button to start using Game Guardian.
So, this was how you can download and install game guardian apk on your Android device. If you face any problem then do comment below.