Guide to Install Google apps GAPPS in Android M MIUI 8 Rom’s
Google apps (GAPPS) in Android M MIUI 8 Rom's
Xiaomi launched there new device Mi Max with Android Marshmallow Miui 8, this is the first device Xiaomi have android Marshmallow 6.0.1 with Miui 8. Xiaomi also told they will release the miui 8 for other Xiaomi device now it released for beta testing miui 8 Alpha released in China for Mi 5, Mi Max, Mi Note, Mi 4, Mi 3 and for Mi 2/2S this devices users can install it any country of this devices versions, Chinese Version of Miui 8 there no Play store. Google apps Gapps installed if you install Miui 8 Android M In Xiaomi or Other Phones with miui 8 custom ROM you need to install it manually here we guide you Guide to Install Google apps GAPPS in Android M MIUI 8 Rom’s.
Move To Table
- Enable Unknown Source.
- Need Wifi Or 3g Internet Connection.
- Miui 8 Or Android M Device.
- Download The Google Installer Apk.
- Read Instruction.
Here is the Download link of Moded MIUI google installer apk file. You can use this install also on another phone like Nubia, honor etc.
Download Google Installer
Instruction To Install GAPPS in Android M MIUI 8:-
- Download and install “Google Installer.apk“.
- Open The App “Tap” The Blue Button.
Wait for Download and complete installation.
After it done reboot your device and sign in google account to access Google Play play store and google service.
Fix “Error retrieving information from a server. [RH-01]”
- Open the Google Play app and press the home button to return
- Go to Settings → Applications → Manage Applications
- Select the “ALL” tab, Search for “Google Play Store” and press it to open.
- Press “Clear cache”
- Press “Force stop”
- Return to Settings → Applications → Manage Applications
- Press “Google Services Framework”
- “Clear Data”
- Press “Force Stop”
- Start “Google Play Store” and it should give an error
- Reboot. Once your device has restarted Google Play Store should work. Wait a minute or two if it doesn’t.
Recommended For You:-