Guide To Root & Install Twrp Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J5
Two new smartphones Galaxy Samsung Galaxy j5 and j7. The new series “j” started its journey. Two new phones handy device for gamers. Samsung Galaxy j5 has a 5-inch Super AMOLED HD; a quad-core 1.2 GHz snapdragon soc 410; 1.5 GB of ram- present; 8 GB built-in storage; 13-megapixel rear camera with autofocus; 5-megapixel front camera and a 2,600mah battery,In India, the price of the Samsung Galaxy j5 (2015, October 9): rs. 12,390. It is available in Flipkart.
Now the root and install twrp recovery is the main purpose of this device article. This works for j500f and j500h,Rooting of the many benefits, etc. Flashing a custom ROM, you can run specialized applications, you want to eliminate the device, then read this facility can be really helpful.Your computer will see or process your data input/output.
- Backup Phone Data Apps
- Enable USB Debugging
On your Android device, select Settings > Developer options. the developer options are hidden by default. To enable the developer options, select Settings > About phone and tap Build number seven times
- Install Samsung Driver From Here
- Download Odin Tool Twrp Recovery File Super-Su.zip
- Read Instructions
⇓⇓Download Odin Tool Twrp Super-Su⇓⇓
Instructions To Install Twrp
- Download And Uzip Odin-v3.09
- Download Twrp.tar
- Run Odin3 vx.xx.exe
- Switch Off Your Galaxy J5
- Turn Your Phone Into Download Mode By (Volume Down + Home + Power buttons)
- Press Volume Up to acknowledge the warning Then Phone Will Turn Download Mode
- Connect Your Phone With Pc Via USB
- Odin Will Detect Your Phone
- That Is, Check The Ap Box, Add The Twrp File. (Do Not Extract It)
- Check Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options.
- See The Screenshot
- Now, Click Start Button To Begin The Installation Process.
Root Galaxy J5
- Download Supersu.zip File And Copy It To Your Internal Sd Card.
- Boot Into Twrp Recovery With Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- Select Install Zip From Sd Card> Choose Zip From Sd Card.
- Select Supersu Zip File And Press Yes To Confirm Installation.
- Now Reboot Your Device.
Now Customise Your Galaxy J5 Install Roms