Install Stable Pie MIUI 11 For Poco F1 (MIUI 220.127.116.11 OTA Update)
The all-new sub-brand of Chinese Giant mobile brand Xiaomi Poco has launched its first mobile. They named it as Xiaomi Poco F1. That weird name though but as you know all specifications of this smartphone and they are just crazy about the price. Poco F1 or PocoPhone F1 has redefined the mid-range smartphone competition. Just earlier Honor with Kirin 970 flagship processor was launched. Now Xiaomi Launched Poco with Snapdragon 845 processor at 20K (300$) price. Poco already said this device will get Android 10 and recent leaks revealed it will also get MIUI 11 based on Android 10. MIUI 11 was on BETA for months. The latest Pie Stable update is available now!! This MIUI 11 update is still based on PIE. So the latest stable may come later in November with Android 10. Check out the review of PocoPhone F1.
About MIUI 11 On Poco F1:
The MIUI 11 for Poco F1 is now based on Android Pie. UI upgrade Android version upgrade is available. Though there are lots of features and bugs are fixed in this build. The BETA testers were reporting bugs continuously and now the stable version is rolled out. Though its MIUI it is never stable :D. The features like some minor Camera improvements, Some UI changes, Notification icons now appearing on the status bar. Only some minor changes are done in the MIUI_11 so don’t expect too much. The dark mode will come with the Android 10 update later. Now only settings and some apps are getting the dark mode.
The latest security patch has been released in this update. So this is the latest available stable BETA MIUI 11 for Poco F1. If you want to try out this ROM, you can download and follow the steps below to get it installed on your device.
- A non-rooted Xiaomi Poco F1 with Stock Recovery installed.
- If you are upgrading from GLOBAL STABLE MIUI 10.3.8.0 version then DATA WILL NOT BE WIPED IF YOU INSTALL OTA VERSION!!
Download Android 9.0 Pie MIUI 18.104.22.168 On Poco F1:
Install Android 9.0 Pie MIUI 22.214.171.124 On Poco F1 (Global Stable Version):
- Download the MIUI 11 Global stable ROM ZIP file from the above downloads section.
- Now go to Settings—>About Phone—>System Update. This will show your current system update version.
- Now Tap on the upper right corner 3 vertical dots. Tap on Choose Update Package.
- Select the PocoF1 MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM file you downloaded earlier. The installation will start.
- After the complete installation, you will be prompted for Reboot, reboot the device.
Enjoy the MIUI 188.8.131.52 on Poco F1. If you like the post Don’t forget to share it!! In case you have any problems comment in the comment box below or also you can reach us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.