How to Play Fortnite on any Android Phone with Fortnite Modded Apk
The Fortnite mobile game its still in beta mode, The game first released on Samsung Galaxy Device Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. After the several tests, Fortnite beta is available on Top 2017, 2018 Android Device like Google pixel, pixel 2, Huawei Mate 10, Huawei P20, Onpleus 6, 5, MI 8, Axon 7 and more. Fortnite Mobile beta version is available for download on their official website and Samsung Galaxy App Store. If your device not on the list then you can try Fortnite Modded Apk developed by xda forum member Quinny899, He Modded Fortnite beta and disabled Device check so it can be run on any Android device. We will share the Fortnite Modded Apk download links and install guide.
- It’s a exciting news for Fortnite fans it can play on the non-Samsung Android device, there’s also some cause for using this Fortnite Modded App. The Modded APK signed by Quinny899, not by Epic What this means is that Epic will know when multiple users are using a modded to access Fortnite. This mod does not contain tricks or methods that allow you to cheat, but Epic inc can still ban your Epic account if they want.
Fortnite Beta for Android Phones
As we mentioned, Fortnite beta is available for top 2017, 2018 Android devices other than Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Note 8, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9 Plus. The beta is official and therefore it is safe to use it on the compatible device. Here is the official list of devices released by the Epic games in which Android Beta currently works.
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
- HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11/ U11+, U12+
- Lenovo: Moto Z/Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force
- Sony: Xperia XZ/Premium, Xzs, XZ1/Compact, XZ2/Premium/Compact, XZ3
Requirements to Play Fortnite
- OS: Recommended Android 8.0 or higher, 64 bit
- RAM: 3GB or higher
- GPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher
For Full device list and faq visit epicgames faq page:- https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/faq
Download Fortnite Modded Apk
Before download and install Fortnite Modded App make sure your device does not support official Fortnite Beta you can check from the list if your device not in the list then you try this Modded App.
- Fortnite_com.epicgames.fortnite-5.21.2-4296531-Normal.apk (APK with the device/GPU/RAM check disabled)
- Fortnite_com.epicgames.fortnite-5.21.2-4296531-NS.apk (APK with the device/GPU/RAM check disabled, as well as the Safety Net check disabled)
- Fortnite_com.epicgames.fortnite-5.21.2-4296531-Note9.apk (APK with the device/GPU/RAM check disabled, fully spoofing the Note 9)
Install Fortnite Modded Apk
1. Make sure your device processor is ARM64 architecture and Android 8.0. Enable Unknown sources from settings to install this apk.
2. Download Unknown sources Fortnite Modded Apk as your need and install the apk.
3. Go to Settings -> Apps and Allow all Permission.
4. Enable mobile data wifi Run the game and create Epic Account.
5. Now play Fortnite.