Move To Table
Record 60FPS Smooth Video On Redmi Note 4 With Clear Stereo Sound
Video get shuttered or lagged while recording in your Redmi Note 4? Then follow this post to solve this issue. You will be required bootloader unlocked Redmi Note 4. We will use some tools to do the stuff. So follow the post carefully and we will get the work done. This will be useful for recording smooth video with clear stereo sound. Sometimes you will face the issue of video getting lagged or sound gets shuttered during recording. This will be solved by this method. So follow the post Record 60FPS Smooth Video On Redmi Note 4 With Clear Stereo Sound.
- [APP] Download Mi Remote app for Xiaomi Redmi Phones For Any Rom
- [Guide] How to Download Youtube Videos on Android Without app
- [MOD] Install Snapdragon Camera on Redmi Note 3 To Get Pro Camera Option
- Unlock Redmi Note 3 bootloader Without Xiaomi Permission
- Enable 4K HD Recording on Xiaomi MIUI 8 and Other Hidden Modes
- [Rom] Android M CyanogenMod 13 For NOTE 4 SM-N910F & SM-N910G
This trick is originally posted on XDA forum. One of the developers posted it with the help of other developers. We will simplify the process and you will get the stuff done quickly and easily. No confusions and all just follow the steps and done. So you will enjoy record 60FPS Smooth Video On Redmi Note 4 With Clear Stereo Sound.
- Bootloader Unlocked Redmi Note 4
- It should be On Latest Nougat Firmware
⇓⇓ Download Section ⇓⇓
Steps To Enable record 60FPS Smooth Video On Redmi Note 4 With Clear Stereo Sound:
- Firstly, Go to settings—>camera App—>>>>Clear Data, clear the data and cache of the app.
- Download the ZIP file from the download section and extract it.
- You will see other ZIPS just copy all files to your phone SD card EXCEPT recovery.7z
- Now unpack recovery.7z on your pc in any folder. Turn off your smartphone and enter into fastboot mode by pressing VOL DOWN + POWER button.
- Now connect your phone to PC and run boot_twrp.bat from “tools_r25.0.3-windows (2)” .
- Follow the instructions on the screen. (IT WILL NOT INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY). It will just run the TWRP Recovery. If you already have the TWRP Pass this step!!
- Now in TWRP recovery tap on install and select the ZIPS that you copied to your SD card.
Camera_2API_addon.zip => SnapDragon-PRO-M-4.4.zip => sound_fix_redmi_note4x_v1.zip=> MIUICameraBraviaV4.zip
- Flash these files and also the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip.
- Camera_2API already installed in Android 7.0 firmware so its only for Android 6.0 Don’t Install on Android 7.0.
- MIUICameraBraviaV4 will replace the stock camera so do flash before backup.
This Mod Also working in MIUI 8 MIUI 9 rom you can try it
Done, Now enjoy the Record 60FPS Smooth Video On Redmi Note 4 With Clear Stereo Sound. If you have any problems then you can reach us at our Facebook page Xiaomi Dev.