Move To Table
Root Redmi Note 5 Pro using Redmi Note 5 Toolkit
A few days back TWRP TeamWin team introduced Twrp for Redmi Note 5. However, root method not possible immediately but today possible. We’ve discovered a simple way How to Root Redmi Note 5 Pro with Redmi Note 5 Toolkit. The Redmi Note 5 Toolkit made by miui forum team ifelixit you’ll be able to flash TWRP Recovery with this particular tool with a single click.
The present rooting method works both Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and 5 Pro. You can root on the phone with latest SuperSU or even Magisk and LazyFlasher. LazyFlasher required for xiaomi android phones f to fix decryptions. Here is the guide How to Root the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro with Redmi Note 5 Toolkit.
Xiaomi Released Redmi Note 5, and Note 5 pro and two devices have different camera lens and different processors. Xiaomi new devices always came with all the locked bootloader. Therefore this device also went with the same.
To install Twrp for Redmi Note 5, you need to unlock the bootloader, and then you can install twrp recovery and root the devices. Team ifelixit generated a Redmi Note 5 Toolkit with that you’ll be able to flash twrp recovery and root the device.
Warranty will be voided after installing TWRP Recovery and rooting. Do not try anything given on this page if you don’t know about rooting, flashing, modding stuff.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Vince & Redmi Note 5 Pro WhyRed.
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your valuable data, in case, remove all information.
- Enable developer options
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “MIUI” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Additional settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Additional settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox.
Requirements & Downloads:-
- Install Xiaomi USB Driver⇒.
- Unlock Bootloader Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Mi⇒.
- ifelixit TWRP Flasher Toolkit ⇒ ifelixit FLASHER TOOLKIT WhyRed-Vince4.zip.
- LazyFlasher⇒ no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.0.zip.
- Latest Magisk, or Latest SuperSU.
- Read Guide.
- Latest Google Pixel Theme For Miui 8 And Miui 9
- Download Exclusive Redmi Note 5 Pro Stock Ringtones Theme Songs
- Enable Xperia X Music Sound Enhancement Audio MOD On Redmi Note 3
- How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 5a with Latest Magisk
How to use ifelixit Toolkit and Flash TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 5/ Note 5 Pro:-
1. First Read Preparation. Enable developer options, Enable USB Debugging, Enable OEM Unlock. Then go to further step.
2. Install Xiaomi USB Driver. Unlock bootloader of Redmi Note 5 Download Required files TWRP Flasher Toolkit.
3. Unzip TWRP Flasher Toolkit “ifelixit+FLASHER+TOOLKIT+WhyRed-Vince.zip“.
4. Run “ifelixit FLASHER TOOLKIT Whyred-Vince.bat” from ifelixit+FLASHER+TOOLKIT+WhyRed-Vince2 folder.
5. Connect your phone to pc.
6. Follow the instruction in Toolkit “Press any key to continue” Now select 1 or 2 and press enter
Type “1” for Redmi Note 5 and “2” for Redmi Note 5 Pro.
8. Once the flash complete, your device will reach the TWRP screen and be asking for allow system modifications. By swiping right to Allow it, you will trigger dm-verity now flash LazyFlasher + SuperSu or Magisk to Boot the device.
How to Root Redmi Note 5 Pro and Note 5:-
1. First, unlock bootloader and flash twrp recovery then go to the root step.
2. Download “no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.0.zip” and Latest SuperSU from Download section and copy it to internal storage.
3. Turn your phone into recovery mode if already in then flash it. You can turn your redmi note 5 into twrp recovery by Volume UP + Power then select recovery mode.
4. Now go to Install option and flash no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.0.zip. Then Latest SuperSU or Magisk.
5. Enjoy Twrp recovery + Rooted Redmi Note 5 pro. Now you can customize your device flash mod’s Custom ROM’s and more.
- [UPDATE] Install Viper4Android on Android 7.0 with ARISE Sound Systems
Like our page for Mi and Redmi News, Updates and Guides