Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy J5 LTE
Move To Table
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy J5 LTE All variants. Follow up the guide and install TWRP recovery and enjoy customization at its best. This guide helps you to install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy J5 LTE and also root J5 LTE all variants
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- Galaxy J5 LTE All Variants
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Samsung USB Driver Link->.
- Download Latest Odin Tool From Here->-.
- Download TWRP Img, Super-Su Zip.
- Read Guide. for TWRP and Root Galaxy J5 LTE.
TWRP by Model Number: Download as per your model number!!
- Samsung Galaxy J5 LTE SM-J500F (J5LTE)
- Samsung Galaxy J5 LTE SM-5008 (J5LTECHN)
- Galaxy J5 LTE SM-J500N (J5NLTE)
Guide To Install TWRP J5 LTE:-
- Download Odin And Unzip Odin-v3.*.* and Twrp.tar.md5 file.
- Run Odin3 vx.xx.exe .
- Switch Off Your J5 LTE.
- Turn Your Phone Into Download Mode By (Volume Down + Home + Power buttons)
Press Volume Up to acknowledge the warning Then Phone Will Turn Download Mode
- Connect Your Phone With Pc Via USB
- Odin Will Detect Your Phone
- That Is, Check The Ap Box, Add The TWRP File. (Do Not Extract It)
- Check Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options.
- See The Screenshot.
- Now, Click Start Button To Begin The Installation Process.
Guide To Root Galaxy J5 LTE:-
- Download Magisk File And Copy It To Your Sd Card.
- Boot Into Twrp Recovery With Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- Select Install Zip From Sd Card> Choose Zip From Sd Card.
- Select Magisk ZIP File And Press Yes To Confirm Installation.
- Now Reboot Your Device
Check Out some more stuff:
- Guide to Unlock Nokia 3 Bootloader for Root and Recovery Installation
- Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP Recovery And Root Essential PH-1
- Working Method To Root Xiaomi Mi A1 with CF-Auto-Root
- Guide To Enable HDR+ Mode In Lenovo K6 Power/ Karate/ K6
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Ulephone Power 3
If you like the post don’t forget to share it!! Also follow our newest Instagram page for more updates. Soon we will announce the giveaways!! Follow the page here.