Move To Table
- 1 Update Your Android One Device Android 5.1 Lollipop Via Ota Update
- 2 Preparation:-
- 3 ⇓⇓Download Ota Update File Of Micromax A1 , Karbonn Sparkle V, Spice Dream Uno, Symphony Roar A50⇓⇓
- 4 Update Android 5.1 Lollipop OTA on Android One Devices Micromax A1 , Karbonn Sparkle V, Spice Dream Uno, Symphony Roar A50
Update Your Android One Device Android 5.1 Lollipop Via Ota Update
Android One is an ambitious initiative from Google to make Android smartphones, to everyone’s range. * If you have not heard of one of Andr old equipment, they are poor Nexus device that costs $ 100, but comes with the Nexus lineup promises an update. However, Android 5.0 does not shake out Lollipop expected which delayed Lollipop update to one of Android devices.
Android has been a user stays in Android 4.4.4 KitKat Lollipop for now in the month after the release. Update the main reason behind the delay is the clearly multi-surfaced bug in Android 5.0 which was eventually sorted out, in subsequent iterations. Fortunately, a user will see the direct Android Android latest version LMY47O 5.1 This is said to be stable, no bug.
OTA link is taken by a number of XDA enthusiasts, and ready to rock on your device. The OTA file can use stock or any custom recovery like any other zip file flashed. This update can install two root / rootless, bootloader lock / unlock the device. So without further ado, let’s catch them OTA link and Flash in Android
- Backup Your Phone
- Your Phone’S Battery Should Be Charged 80% Of The Minimum.
- Download Ota Update
- Read All The Steps
⇓⇓Download Ota Update File Of Micromax A1 , Karbonn Sparkle V, Spice Dream Uno, Symphony Roar A50⇓⇓
Update Android 5.1 Lollipop OTA on Android One Devices Micromax A1 , Karbonn Sparkle V, Spice Dream Uno, Symphony Roar A50
- Download The Ota File As Per Your Device And PlaceTo Root Of Sd Card
- Now Turn Off The Device And Boot Into Recovery Mode By Volume Up And Power Key Release The Power Key After Boot Logo
- Select The Zip File From The Sd Card And Flash It. Factory Reset Is Optional As This Is An Ota File Which Means You Can Keep Your Data. But If The Device Is Causing Troubles After Boot, Try To Perform A Factory Reset.
- Reboot The Device Once The Ota File Is Flashed