Move To Table
This post about Android M 6.0 Vibe Ui 3.5 Custom Rom for Lenovo K3 Note so lest go to the quick look, features & how to install Android M on K3 Note.
Lenovo K3 Note is powered by 1.7 GHz processor octa-core MediaTek MT6752 and comes with 2 GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. Lenovo K3 Note comes with the main camera of 13 megapixels in the back and a front shooter of 5 megapixels for selfies.
Lenovo K3 Note runs on Android 5.0 and is powered by a 2900mAh removable battery. K3 Note smartphone is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) that supports two Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, 4G (supporting Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors in the phone include the proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope and.
- Audio Mod: Official Maxx + Dolby Sound Dolby + V4a .
- Use Android 6.0 On / Off Animation.
- Cracks External Sd Card Read And Write Permissions.
- Cracks Android Core.
- Rooted .
- Busybox In-Built.
- Performance & Battery Tweaked.
- Xposed Framework, Gravitybox.
- Tools: – Call Flash, Rec Tools, Reduce The Brightness, Engineering Mode, Play Tool.
- Other Optimisation.
- En & Cn Language .
⇓⇓Vibe Ui 3.5 Custom Rom for Lenovo K3 Note⇓⇓
Gapps -> http://d-h.st/SfE0
How To Install Android M On K3 Note:-
- Twrp 18.104.22.168 Recovery Must Reacquired to do this Go Here ->.
- Download Rom Zip, Gapps & Super-SU.
- Unzip, The Rom Zip, copy the unzipped file to “SDcard/TWRP/BACKUPS/O7S4S84DWOEM8SB6/
- VIBEUI_V3.1_LeiShui_1605.5_160128_DEV_K50-T” .
- Copy Gapps Zip And Super-Su Zip to sd card.
- Turn your phone to recovery mode.
- Wipe system, data, Dalvik, cache.
- Go to restore & restore the android m ROM.
- Install The Gapps from Install Zip.
- Update The Super-su From Install Zip.
- Reboot & Enjoy.
Others Rom For K3 Note:-