How To Unbrick Oneplus 2 From Hard And Soft Bricked
Hard & soft brick Oneplus 2 happens when you try to update or change the part of the rom on the phone system. If you oneplus 2 is dead brick, nothing lights up the screen or not even start, which means that your oneplus two hard brick. Unbricked to do this, you need some flash on windows PC files and drivers. The process is a bit tedious, take some time to recover oneplus2 android smartphone. all credit goes to the Xda member qwsdert4, who built oneplus two users of this guide.
Step-by-step To Unbrick oneplus 2 :-
Move To Table
- Download The Required Files From The Below Links And Copy This File To The Desktop.
- If You Run On Windows8 Or Later, You Need To Disable Driver Signing Enforcement. To Do Follow These Steps:
- Select Troubleshooting Options.Now, Select Advanced ⇒ Startup Settings, Click Restart.
- Hold Down The Shift Key And Click Restart To Reboot The Computer Into Troubleshooting Mode.
- Now, Pc Should Be Restart, And Shows Startup Settings. Select Option 7 To Disable Driver Signing EnforcemenRestart Your Computer.
- Oneplus 2 Connected To Pc, Then Open Device Manager On Your Pc.
- Press And Hold The Volume Up And Power Button Until It Is Detected By The Computer. Oneplus2 Will Be Detected A Qualcomm-hs USB Diagnostics 9006.
- Right-click on Qualcomm -HS USB diagnostic 9006 and select Update Driver. Select Browse and navigate to the folder that you’ve downloaded and extracted Qualcomm’s driver[link=1].
- Next, Run Oneplus2 Recovery Tool (MSM8994DownloadTool.exe) [link= 2] As An Administrator.
- Click Start, And Wait For It Flashing TWRP Recovery.
- Connect It To The Pc And Oxygen OS 2.0 zip [link = 3] Transfer To Your Device, And Then Install Using TWRP Recovery.
Oxygen Os Package Copied To Your Device.
Boot Into Recovery Mode. Make Sure That You Have Installed Twrp Recovery.
Choose Flash Package And Clear Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache.
That’s It. Now Your Oneplus 2 Completely Work Fine. Enjoy!
OnePlus 2 Oxygen OS package[link = 3]