Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Honor 8 Lite
Good news for Honor 8 Lite users. EMUI 8 based Android 8.1 OREO firmware for Honor 8 Lite is ready to update manually. Today we share with you how to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Honor 8 Lite. The update based on Android 8.1 and it brings all features of Oreo and EMUI 8 for Honor 8 Lite. If you want to install Android 8.1 OREO on Honor 8 Lite or EMUI 8 on Honor 8 Lite then follows the guide to install it manually.
Now, the Honor 8 Lite is joining the list of Huawei phones which have been officially updated with Project Treble support. EMUI 8 Firmware for Honor 8 Lite is now available to manually install. Many users want “OREO firmware for Honor 8 Lite”. Someday ago Huawei sends EMUI 8 on Huawei P8 Lite 2017 device, we all know Huawei P8 Lite 2017 and the Honor 8 Lite are different names for the same phone. So you can install Huawei P8 Lite 2017 OREO firmware on your Honor 8 Lite. Today we share full steps to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Honor 8 Lite all variant device.
Move To Table
EMUI 8 For Honor 8 Lite:
EMUI 8 comes with lots of new features. Like new floating Navigation dock, new split-screen key, New smart notifications, and home key shortcut. Also, this update featuring enhanced performance and security than before. If you want to install Honor 8 Lite OREO Firmware, then you are the right place. The Honor 8 Lite EMUI 8 Firmware comes with many new features. we share the trick to install Huawei P8 Lite 2017 oreo firmware on Honor 8 Lite. This EMIUI 8.0 firmware is working on Honor8 Lite AL00C/AL00X/TL10C variant device. So download and install Android 8.1 Oreo On Honor 8 Lite. First, Install TWRP recovery on Honor8 Lite and then follow flashing method below to install EMUI 8 Honor 8 Lite OREO firmware.
- Please, first of all, check your device model number.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Need to unlock bootloader and install TWRP recovery on Honor 8 Lite.
- Download Android 8.1 Firmware from below.
Honor 8 Lite Android 8.1 OREO Firmware Link:
This firmware for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 but you can install this EMUI 8 firmware on Honor 8 Lite. we share the steps below. Thanks to XDA developer Idrees Patel to provide this steps with us.
You may also like:
- Download Android 8.0 System Apps, Sounds, Fonts, Bootanimation and More
- Download HTC U11 Plus Stock Wallpapers In Full HD Resolution
- Install Official BETA Xposed Framework For Oreo 8.0 And 8.1
- Guide To Install Dolby Atmos On Android 8.0 Oreo Running Devices
- Install Stable Android M EMUI 4.0 on Huawei P8 Lite (L02) [Asia]
Guide to install:
- First copy all downloaded files to your device external storage.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume up + Power Key at the same time.
- In recovery menu click Install > select image install button.
- Then navigate to the “nocheck recovery” file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- Once done back to recovery menu.
- Now on the TWRP, press the Advanced > Terminal.
- In the TWRP terminal, enter the following commands.
- This command flash recovery using this Terminal:
echo –update_package=/sdcard/update.zip > /cache/recovery/command
- Now Reboot your device using this.
- Wait for Complete the installation.
- After process did, when the screen shows bootloader warning again reboot your device into recovery mode and do a factory reset using stock recovery.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If you have any problems do comment below, and if you like this post then share it on social pages.