Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Huawei P8 Lite 2017
Good news for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 users. EMUI 8 based Android 8.1 OREO firmware for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 is ready to update manually. Today we share with you how to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Huawei P8 Lite 2017. The update based on EMUI 8 and it brings all features of EMUI 8 for Huawei P8 Lite 2017. If you want to install Android 8.1 OREO on Huawei P8 Lite 2017 or EMUI 8 on Huawei P8 Lite 2017 then follows the guide to install it manually. This update based on the Android 8.1 operating system.
EMUI 8 comes with lots of new features. Like new floating Navigation dock, new split-screen key, New smart notifications, and home key shortcut. Also, this update featuring enhanced performance and security than before. If you want to install Huawei P8 Lite 2017 OREO Firmware, then you are the right place. The Huawei P8 Lite 2017 EMUI 8 Firmware comes with many new features, we provide the full changelog and features link below. This EMIUI 8.1 firmware is working on P8 Lite 2017 PRA users. So download and install Android 8.1 Oreo On Huawei P8 Lite 2017.
EMUI 8 For Huawei P8 Lite 2017:
Now, the Huawei P8 Lite 2017 is joining the list of Huawei phones which have been officially updated with Project Treble support. EMUI 8 Firmware for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 now available with latest security patch update. Many users want ” OREO update for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 “. Someday ago Huawei sends EMUI 8 on Huawei P8 Lite 2017 Chinese variant device. You can also install this firmware in P8 Lite 2017 all variant. Today we share the steps to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Huawei P8 Lite 2017 any variant device. First, Install TWRP recovery on P8 Lite 2017 and then follow flashing method below to install EMUI 8 Huawei P8 Lite 2017 OREO firmware.
- Please, first of all, check your device model number.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Need to unlock bootloader and install TWRP recovery on Huawei P8 Lite 2017.
- Download Android 8.1 Firmware from below.
Huawei P8 Lite 2017 OREO Firmware Link:
If you already using EMUI 8 OREO then you can update your device to install this firmware. Or if you are using Nougat then install this firmware manually and follow the guide below.
You may also like:
- Install Official BETA Xposed Framework For Oreo 8.0 And 8.1
- Download Android 8.0 System Apps, Sounds, Fonts, Bootanimation and More
- [THEMES] Download Stock Huawei P8 Emui 3.1 Themes
- Guide To Install Dolby Atmos On Android 8.0 Oreo Running Devices
- Download HTC U11 Plus Stock Wallpapers In Full HD Resolution
- Download Huawei P20 Stock Themes For EMUI Devices
Guide to install:
- First copy all downloaded files to your device external storage.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume up + Power Key at the same time.
- In recovery menu click Install > select image install button.
- Then navigate to the “nocheck recovery” file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- Once done back to recovery menu.
- Now on the TWRP, press the Advanced > Terminal.
- In the TWRP terminal, enter the following commands.
- This command flash recovery using this Terminal:
echo –update_package=/sdcard/update.zip > /cache/recovery/command
- Now Reboot your device using this.
- Wait for Complete the installation.
- After process did, when the screen shows bootloader warning again reboot your device into recovery mode and do a factory reset using stock recovery.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.