Huawei released stable Android 6.0 Marshmallow Emui 4.0 on there Huawei honor devices after many beta tests we posted the stable Android 6.0. Official Link a few days ago many users asking for how to Downgrade to a lollipop for some bugs using problem here the guide How To Downgrade Honor 4c from Android M to Android Lollipop.
- Root And Install Twrp Recovery On Honor 4c Lollipop Emui 3.1
- Downgrade Lollipop To Kitkat Honor 4c/ Honor6/ Honor 6 Plus
- Install Android M EMUI 4.0 on Huawei Honor 4c Asia
- Unroot Your Device.
- Install Stock Recovery If You Installed Twrp.
- Need A Free Space Sd Card.
- Charge Your Device.
- Download The Stock Lollipop ROM.
- Read Instructions.
⇓⇓Download Stock Lollipop ROM ⇓⇓
Update To Lollipop
- Download Stock Rom For Your Religion Unzip It.
- Copy “dload” folder To Sd Card.
- Open the Dial Pad and type “*#*#2846579#*#*” for project menu.
- Select 4th option “SD card upgrade”.
- Phone Will reboot and update will start after it finishes your phone will back stock lollipop.
- Also, you can update it via force 3 key update (Hold Volume Up + Volume Down + power button).