LG recently launched LG Wing. Wing series is known for its stylish design and camera. The LG Wing comes with a triple-camera module that captures impressive photos with a 64MP main sensor. Also, the company optimizes the default camera app to take good quality picture and video recording. The Google Camera app is by far the best third-party camera app that users can use on their smartphones to capture incredible photos. Now here is the Google Camera for LG Wing that takes a better quality image. So let’s go to the guide to install Google Camera for LG Wing.
Google Camera for LG Wing
In terms of camera, the LG Wing comes with the triple-camera setup on the rear. On the rear,
- 64 Megapixels wide camera with f/1.8 aperture, PDAF support, and OIS
- 13 megapixels ultrawide with f/1.9 aperture ultrawide camera.
- 12 megapixels f/2.2 ultrawide camera.
On the front, pop up camera of 32 megapixels wide camera with f/1.9 aperture.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 7.3 lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera for LG Wing.
Download Google Camera for LG Wing
Try this if camera doesn’t work
- Enable the second lens from the settings menu
- Enable HDR and other options you need
Install LG Wing Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
You may also like:
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Samsung device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.