Enable Dark Mode and iPhone Style Gesture In Android Q
Today we share a guide to enable system-wide Dark Mode for Android Q with the help of Android Q Tunner. Also, you can enable iPhone Style Gesture in Android Q by using this app. This app work with any Android Q GSI running device.
Many productivity Android application already offers dark mode to reduce the adverse effects of late-night screen time. However, Android user always wants Dark mode or night mode for the device. Here we guide you to enable night mode on Android. Google already offers Dark mode on Android but in Pie needs to some system Tweak to enable Dark Mode features.
Enable Dark Theme, iPhone Gesture and customize clocks, notification bubbles In Android Q
If you earlier used iPhone but now using Android smartphone that running with Android Q then you can also enable iPhone Style Gesture in your Android Q device. It gives you the same experience as the iPhone. Thanks to XDA developer to create an Android Q Tunner app. Also, this app lets you custom Android Q clocks faces, notification bubbles and System-Wide Dark Mode.
The process will very easy for you, but these are the general steps you’ll need to follow:
- Must be running on Android Q
- Rooted device.
- Download the app and Follow the guide.
Download Android Q Tunner app
Steps To Enable Dark Mode and iPhone Style Gesture In Android Q
- Download The Android-Q-Tunner.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install Android-Q-Tunner.apk.
- Once installation complete, open the app.
- Now choose an option and “Turn it on“.
- Reboot your device.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like Mods, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.