Move To Table
Enable Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Luncher On Samsung Devices
Newly Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphone with Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It’s a big budget smartphone in the India. Samsung gives on this phone a brand new launcher that looks pretty beautiful and cool. Samsung calls it the GraceUX it is a new version of TouchWiz UI for Samsung. GraceUX is a more legless then other. Many people link this launcher and find to set this UI on the own device so today we share it fo Samsung user.
Suddenly one developer develop GraceUX for all Samsung device that runs on Marshmallow. If you want to enable this on your device then your device must be rooted.
many users said that its work fully fine on Galaxy S6, S7 and also Galaxy S5 and Note 4 device that is so good. So don’t wait just let’s go and follow the guide below. If you want to Enable Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Luncher On Samsung Devices.
- Need Rooted Phone
- Install Root Browser Apk File.
- Follow The Instructions carefully.
- Download The Zip File.
⇓⇓ Download TouchWizHome_NoteUX ⇓⇓
File size :- 3MB
Guide To Enable :-
- Download and unzip “TouchWizHome_NoteUX_V2.zip“
- Copy and replace SamsungCamera5.apk To /system /priv-app/
- Copy and replace TouchWizHome_2017.apk To /system /etc /Folder .
- Press and hold on the “TouchWizHome_2017.Apk“
- Change permissions to rw-r-r
- Reboot Your device.
If Any Problem Please Let Us Know And Comment Below…..
Source :- xda