Today we share Gcam for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and 7S. Xiaomi has launched a Note-series device with a good camera and performance. Redmi Note 7 and 7S are one of the best mid-range smartphones that come with the best camera at this price. Both devices take a good quality picture with high detailing, but in some places, images shot with the stock camera apps are warmer and look more pleasing to the eyes, the images shot with GCam are cooler and closer to reality. Also, you can use all the features from the Pixel 3 camera app for Redmi Note 7/7S. So let’s download and install Google Camera for Redmi Note 7 & 7S.
This is the best 3rd party camera app for Redmi Note 7 & 7S. Google Camera Improves the Quality of Image of the Redmi Note 7 & 7S. The Google Camera is the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sights and the best portrait. After lots of research, a developer ported Gcam for Galaxy phones that run on Exynos chipset. We found the best working GCAM 8.8 for Redmi Note 7 & 7S.
Google Camera 8.8 For Redmi Note 7 & 7S
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. The best part is that since these devices have enabled the enabled Camera2 API, you don’t need to use them to use GCam mod. Here we share GCam on Redmi Note 7 & 7S for all types of devices (root and non-root). You can install it like a simple APK. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera for Redmi Note 7 & 7S.
Redmi Note 7S
This device comprises a 48MP (f/1.8) + 5MP(f/2.2) dual primary camera on its back. Redmi Note 7S has a dual camera on its back with Samsung GM1 48 MP camera sensor. The front camera is 13MP with f/2.0 available. While the Google Camera app helps you to capture photos with more details. So let’s download Gcam for Redmi Note 7 from below.
Google Camera 8.8 Update For Redmi Note 7:
- New: SGCAM_126.96.36.199_STABLE_V3.apk
- Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 7S (MGC_6.2.030_RN7_V1a_FINAL.apk)
- All GCAM Version – Google Camera 8.7 APK MOD for All Android
Best Camera Settings for Redmi Note 7S:
Use these settings for the MGC_6.2.030_RN7_V1a_FINAL.apk. To get the best image quality.
- Go to Camera app settings > Gcam setting > Saturation adjustments
- Back camera > Highlight Saturation set 2.0 > Shadow Saturation set 2.0
- Front camera > Highlight Saturation set 2.0 > Shadow Saturation set 1.3
Google Camera For Redmi Note 7
Redmi Note 7 sports dual: 12MP (f/2.2 lens) + 2MP (f/2.4 lens) rare camera and 13-megapixels (f/2.0 lens) front camera for a selfie. Both cameras capture [email protected] video, respectively. Already this device comes with an awesome camera. If you need more detail and color composition in the image then try and install Google Camera.
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Redmi Note 7 (MGC_6.2.030_RN7_V1a_FINAL.apk)
- (OLD) Gcam_7.0_Redmi Note 7 AP
Changelogs from the developer:
Now it doesn’t crash on the Redmi Note 7 when Sabre is enabled.
Slow-motion capture is hidden on Mi 9T.
Added the choice of auto exposure in seconds:
5 sec. – ISO 100 (Somewhere will be to this value + or -) – Excellent for those who do not have an Astro. put the smartphone on a tripod and take photos at night.
At this shutter speed, Redmi Note 7 can have black photos.
Install Gcam on Redmi Note 7 & 7S
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Redmi device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply