Previous year Poco launched mid-range beast Poco F2 Pro. This device also knows as Redmi K30 Pro in some region. The Poco F2 Pro camera is beast for its price and competes with flagship devices. It also has a quad-camera module on its back panel with a primary 64MP sensor, which captures impressive images. Poco stock camera capture very good quality picture but if you want some mind-blowing night short or detailed picture then you must try GCam. Here you can Download Google Camera for Poco F2 Pro.
Google Camera 7.3 for Poco F2 Pro
Poco F2 Pro on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.9 aperture; a second 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture; a third 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture. Image quality was good when shooting during the day. But if you want to capture some stunning low-light images, you can download the Pixel 5 Camera app on Poco F2 Pro. The default camera app on Poco phones performs well in most conditions, but Gcam takes a more detailed image than the stock camera. Here we found the best working Google Camera 7.3 for Poco F2 Pro.
The Google Camera app features lens switching, night mode, automatic modes for taking pictures and recording videos, portrait, panorama, HDR, direct sharing on social media and few more. Also, Google Camera 7.3 brings lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is slide better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.3 for Poco F2 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Poco F2 Pro
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file for Poco F2 Pro – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (Grid-Poco-F2-Pro.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Poco F2 Pro Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Poco device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.