Honor 6 Rooting Install Cwm Unlock Bootloader L01-L02-L04-L12
Note:You Will Lose Your Warranty
1. Apply for the unlocking password for your device here (Use Chrome Browser)-HTTP://www.emui.com/plugin.php?id=unlock&mod=unlock&action=apply
2. Select Model If You Have H60-L04 Select H60-L02
3. Right-click the selection and choose Inspect Element
5. Enter Product Serial. Settings – About Phone – Status
6. Enter Product IMEI – *#06#
7. Enter Product ID – *#*#1357946#*#*
8. Enter Verification Code and Submit
9. Your will get the 16 digits unlocking password – Note it down safely.
1. Download And Install HiSuite – (This Is Important So That Your PC Gets The Required Drivers Installed)
2. Download Honor 6 Multi Tool
3. Extract The SuperSU.Zip From The Tools Folder And Put It On Your Phones Internal Memory Card.
4. Enable Developer Mode On Your Phone. (Go To Setting – About Phone – Tap Build Number 7 Times). Then Go To Settings – Developer Options – Enable USB Debugging.
5. Power Off Your Phone And Press Volume Down And Connect USB To Computer (While Pressing Down Volume Down) To entering Fastboot Mode.
6. Run HONOR 6 Multi-Tool v2.00.bat on your computer
7. Type 1 to select Bootloader, Type 2 to select Unlock Bootloader
8. Enter your 16 Digit Unlock code and press enter. Your phone is now unlocked.
Installing CWM Recovery:
1. Start your phone in Fastboot mode
2. Open Multi Tool and select option 2 for Recovery and then Option 1 to install CWM. (You need to be connected to the internet and this will take a few minutes)
Backing Up and Flashing SuperSU:
1. Boot your phone into CWM Recovery by pressing Volume Up+Power and save a backup of your phone system and data. (This takes some time depending on the number of apps installed)
2. Boot your phone in Fastboot mode (Note: If your phone is stuck in Fastboot mode at any time press Volume UP+Volume Down+Power all at once and your phone will reboot)
3. Open Multi-Tool and select option 3 – Rot and select option 1 – I have CWM installed
4. Boot your phone in CWM recovery (Volume UP+Power) go to Install Zip from SD Card and choose SuperSU.zip which was copied to your phone internal SD card and install it.
5. The phone may ask “Root may be the list! Restore Now?” Select NO
6. Restart the phone from CWM recovery and you should have SuperSU on your phone
7. Download Vroot And Re-root From Vroot For Update The Binary
8.Now You Done To Root The Phone
Like Our Fb Page For More Update Join Honor 6 India group Like Gizdev Fb Page