How To Enable Galaxy S6 Lockscreen On The S4, S5, Note 3 and 4
How To Enable Galaxy S6 such as Lockscreen On The S4, S5, Note 3 and 4
XDA Member Albe95 Has Found A Way To Make The Lock Screen Like The Milky Way Galaxy S6 S4, S5 Notes 3 And 4. This Program Is Mainly For
How To Enable Lockscreen:-
- First, download the .zip file S6 as lock screen. Here
- Decompile your SystemUI.apk With apktool.
- Go to res/drawable-xxhdpi and copy here all PNGs from the .zip/drawable-xxhdpi.
- Go to res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi and copy here all PNGs from the .zip/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi
- Your system with the correct permissions and restart internal / private applications.
If you want to enable dialing shortcuts, you need to enable the security lock screen.
Source – XDA