The new smartphones are coming up with higher refresh rate displays. Even some of the budget devices are coming up with the same. Xiaomi devices are no exception to all these things. Like, some Xiaomi devices have a 90hz refresh rate display. But like on every other smartphone the refresh rate goes back to default like 60hz normally. So, this is how to force 90hz refresh rate on Mi 11 device. Also, you can force 120hz refresh rate on MI 11.
MI 11 is Xiaomi’s latest addition to its MI series flagship devices. It has a 120hz refresh rate display but the refresh rate goes back to 60hz when not supported by some apps. But you can force 90hz refresh rate on MI 11 devices. As the device supports 120hz refresh rate you can also force the refresh rate to 120hz.
We are going to use the ADB for this one. If you have root access you can try with the TERMUX too. It would be pretty much easy with the rooted device. But you can give it a try on non-rooted device on your own risk. So, let’s force 120hz refresh rate on MI 11.
How to force 90hz refresh rate on Mi 11
1) Firstly, download and install the ADB fastboot tools from the link, ADB FASTBOOT FOR WINDOWS.
2) After installation enable the USB debugging on your MI 11 device. You can check this enable USB debugging and developer options.
3) Now connect your smartphone to the PC. Open the command promt of ADB tool.
4) For checking your device is connected to the PC or not just type below command. It will show the device if its connected successfully.
5) Now just type the below command to get into adb shell.
6) We want to force 90hz refresh rate on MI 11 right? So, enter the below commands one by one.
settings put system peak_refresh_rate 90
settings put system min_refresh_rate 90
7) If you want to force 120hz refresh rate on MI 11 just replace 90 with 120.
That’s it, If you want to revert back to the stock settings just put the command like below,
settings put system peak_refresh_rate 120
settings put system min_refresh_rate 60
Stay tuned for more updates, If you like this type of latest news, please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev