Our very known smartphone brand Samsung recently launched Samsung galaxy j5 based on Android v5.1 upgradable to v6.0. Samsung released this phone in June of 2015. With 5 inches super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and with 720 x 1280 pixels PPI of 294 this phone introduced into the smartphone market. Samsung galaxy j5 powered by quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-a53 Qualcomm msm8916 snapdragon 410 processor. And its comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing a camera. The measurement of this142.1 x 71.8 x 7.9 mm (5.59 x 2.83 x 0.31 in) and weight is 146g. It has 1.5gb of ram and offers 2 various internal storage of 8gb or 16gb. And its runs on 2600mah removable battery. Now let go of the instructions on how to Install Android V6.0 Marshmallow On Samsung Galaxy J5.
- Backup Your Device Storage And Stock Rom.
- Charge Your Phone Up to 60%
- Install Twrp Custom Recovery Guide Here
- Download The Rom Zip File
How To Install Android V6.0 Marshmallow On Samsung Galaxy J5:-
- Download The Zip File And Transfer It To Your SD Card.
- Go to Recovery Mode By Holding Volume Down Key + Power Key + Home Key.
- Then Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache.
- Now Navigate The Rom Zip File And Flash it.
- Wait For The Process Done.
- Then Reboot The Device.
- AND Now Enjoy The New Android Marshmallow 6.0 In Your Samsung Galaxy J5.
More Root Guide – Install TWRP & CWM Recovery On GALAXY ALPHA
Any Problem So Comment Below…..
We, Will Happy, To Help You……
Follow Us For More Latest Update…..
Leave a Reply