Our very known smartphone brand Samsung recently launched Samsung galaxy j5 based on Android v5.1 upgradable to v6.0. Samsung release this phone in June of 2015. With 5 inches super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and with 720 x 1280 pixels ppi of 294 this phone introduced into the smartphone market. Samsung galaxy j5 powered by quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-a53 Qualcomm msm8916 snapdragon 410 processor. And its comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front facing a camera. The measurement of this142.1 x 71.8 x 7.9 mm (5.59 x 2.83 x 0.31 in) and weight is 146g. It has 1.5gb of ram and offers 2 various internal storage of 8gb or 16gb. And its runs on 2600mah removable battery. Now let go of the instructions how to Install Android V6.0 Marshmallow On Samsung Galaxy J5.
Move To Table
- Backup Your Device Storage And Stock Rom.
- Charge Your Phone Up to 60%
- Install Twrp Custom Recovery Guide Here
- Download The Rom Zip File
How To Install Android V6.0 Marshmallow On Samsung Galaxy J5:-
- Download The Zip File And Transfer It To Your SD Card.
- Goto Recovery Mode By Holding Volume Down Key + Power Key + Home Key.
- Then Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache.
- Now Navigate The Rom Zip File And Flash it.
- Wait For The Process Done.
- Then Reboot The Device.
- AND Now Enjoy The New Android Marshmallow 6.0 In Your Samsung Galaxy J5.
Any Problem So Comment Below…..
We Will Happy To Help You……
Follow Us For More Latest Update…..