The jOnePlus Tools for OnePlus Android phone developed by jroot3d.dev, with this tool you can Mod your OenPlus device. jOnePlus Tools works without rooting your device, you have to grant permission with ADB command to work this tool on your device without root. With this tool you can enable auto call record function, you can enable monochrome mode, more function like screen calibration, recent panel customization, and more. The jOnePlus Tool works on OxygenOS 4 to OxygenOS 10 based OnePlus device. In this post, we have shared the latest to old version jOnePlus Tools apk files.
OnePlus one of the top flagship Android devices provides development support, bootloader unlocking without worry about warranty. OnePlus Oxygen OS based on Stock Android provides many customizations and lag-free experience, supports many modding apps. So if you want more customization on your OnePlus device then jOnePlus is here. jOnePlus an all one modded apps for OnePlus device provide auto call record, color calibration, recent panel customization, and more.
jOnePlus Tools App
The Application developed by jroot3d.dev allows us to edit quick tiles count without root Switches to the monochrome mode from application or QS tile Enable Call recorder in the stock Phone app. Switches calibration of the display, Switches mobile data and wifi Channel Bonding Mode. The app supports up to Android 10 based on Oxygen OS.
jOnePlus Tools Features
- Edit the number of tiles in quick settings.
- Enable Call recorder in the stock Phone app.
- Switch to black and white screen mode.
- Switches screen calibration modes.
- Mobile data switch option.
- Allows you to enable Wi-Fi speed boost.
- Changes the color of tiles in the quick settings.
- and more.
Download jOnePlus Tools APK
Here we have shared Google play store link and old to new version apk files.
Download jOnePlus APK File
How to Use jOnePlus Tools
- Download and install the jOnePlus Tool app from Google Play Store or manually via APK.
- Open the app and grant root permission, if the device is not rooted then follow the guide.
- Connect your phone to pc and open the cmd window in adb fastboot tool folder then type or paste the commands.
- Paste “adb devices” without quotes and hit enter.
- Allow debugging in your phone tick “always allow” and agree.
- Then paste this command “adb shell pm grant net.jroot3d.joneplustools android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS” without quotes.
- Click on the “grant permission” and give permission.
- Reboot the device and use all functions of jOnePlus Tools app.