Xiaomi smartphones have immense potential with a price to performance ratio. MIUI is the official UI of Xiaomi devices and it’s the one most user dislikes. Because of ads, bloatware it looks really bad and has an adverse effect on the customer experience. MIUI GAPPS Plus is the Magisk module which you can get rid of MIUI apps. You can replace MIUI Apps with Google Apps easily just by flashing from Magisk or TWRP.
So you maybe heard of MIUI debloat tool. It removes all the bloatware from the MIUI system. But this one is different, it replaces MIUI apps with Google apps. Just by installing the MIUI GAPPS Plus, the apps will be replaced. Also, as per the developer, it features a volume key selector so that the user has the freedom to choose the apps.
MIUI GAPPS Plus
Why you should use it? Some users don’t like the MIUI Apps the stock apps from Google are better in some aspects. You don’t have to remove and then install the apps just one shot install and you are ready to go. Thanks to the XDA developer, JIGS4WKILLER for this great Magisk Module.
Also, there are some additional tweaks and apps added. Like away, YouTube Vanced, etc. The full list is available below. So which apps can replace MIUI Apps With Google Apps. These are the following Google apps it can replace.
These Apps will replace MIUI Apps
- Contacts and phone
- Live wallpaper
- Pixel Launcher (Original with some modifications by me)
- Play Games
- Pixel Tips
Other apps as extra
- New Pipe
- Some build.prop tweaks
- Lawnchair and feed
- Asus Sound Recorder port with pixel theme
- MIUI System app updater for unsupported roms
- Round icon mask (works only with the default theme)
- Youtube Vanced
This Module is tested by the developer on the below devices and MIUI versions,
- Latest xiaomi.eu stable [MIUI 11] [Mi 10 Pro]
- Latest xiaomi.eu weekly [MIUI 12] [Mi 10 Pro]
- MIUI Mix [MIUI 12] [Mi 10 Pro]
- Latest miroom [MIUI 11] [Mi 8]
How To Replace MIUI Apps With Google Apps
- To replace MIUI apps with Google Apps you will need a rooted smartphone with Magisk or TWRP installed (Preferably Magisk).
- Download the installer ZIP file according to your Android versions. Also, download the Lawnchair addon if you want the launcher.
- Open Magisk–>Go to modules–>select installer zip file.
- The ZIP will be automatically installed. Follow the same steps to install Lawnchair addon.
That’s it, if you want to uninstall the module just flash the uninstaller ZIP file following the above steps in Magisk. If you like posts, please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.