MIUI gives you lots of customizing options on your Xiaomi device. You can get lots of themes from many forums, blogs, and our website, GizDev.com, too. But every theme is pre-customized, so if you don’t like any part of that theme, you can’t do this. Today I will share with you an awesome trick that allows you to customize or edit the MIUI theme and re-create it in your own way. Using a simple tool, anyone can now create their own themes with their own UI styles. Download and install the global English version of MIUI Theme Editor V12 and use it to create your own MIUI 11 and MIUI 12 themes.
MIUI Theme Editor v12
The MIUI Theme Editor includes the required features for creating and modifying any official or third-party theme. You may build MIUI 12, MIUI 11, and MIUI 10 themes. The software allows you to personalize almost every element of the MIUI user interface (UI). Also, you can configure the general apps’ icons and system apps’ icons using this tool. Below, we share the full features of the MIUI Theme Editor.
You May Also Like: MIUI Custom Themes for all MIUI Running Devices
MIUI Theme Editor 21.8.16 Features
- Add stock and custom wallpaper with animation to your home and lock screen.
- You can customize the lock screen design with various widgets like weather, clocks, music, and much more.
- Set Icon design whatever you want with custom size.
- Custom notification panel and system tray.
- Home Screen customization with Google News, custom widget, and logo.
- Customize Dialer and Call screen.
- Enable Dark Mode and Light Mode.
- Much more.
Basically, you can change every aspect of the theme with this tool.
Some screenshots of its interface:
Xiaomi’s developer team has successfully released an English version of the MIUI Theme Editor tool. It is software that allows you to build and develop your own MIUI themes. It is compatible with the Windows and macOS operating systems. The Mi Theme Editor software bridges the gap between a design idea and a fully formed theme. Let’s download MIUI Theme Editor 21.8.16 for Windows, Linux, and macOS from here and build your own theme.
Download MIUI Theme Editor for Windows, Linux, Mac
How To Use MIUI Theme Editor Tool
- Download the MIUI Theme Editor Tool package from above.
- Extract it on your desktop using either WinRAR or 7zip.
- Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” on Windows. Linux users need to execute “start-linux.sh“.
- Once the tool has been opened, Choose ‘New‘ if you want to build copletely new theme, either choose ‘Open‘ to select old theme to modify.
- If you select ‘New’ then a popup window apper where you have to choose the MIUI version and click ‘Ok‘.
- You will find lots of options on the main screen of the tool.
- Let’s start by creating your own theme.
- After creating the theme, export it and use it on your mobile device.
You can share your own theme on any social media platform with hashtags as #GizdevMiuiTheme. The best themes from there will be published here.
If you love this post and build a good own MIUI theme with the help of this tool. Then don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Android stuff like wallpapers, themes, Ringtones, and much more – https://t.me/gizdev