Honor 7 just released few months ago with 20 megapixel camera, 3gb of ram, finger print, with 7 sense technology, running on android lollipop 5.1. Huawei started there Android M beta program on there huawei and honor devices users can join in this program by provide there phone models imei, this beta test program started on huawei p8, g8, some ascend series phones and honor devices honor 6, honor 6 plus, honor 4x, honor 4c, and honor 7, Here xda user provided there beta update ota zip file Honor 7 PLK-L01 Europe Users can update it manually by this ota Android m Emui 4.0 zip file .
- Unroot The Device If You Did .
- Back to Stock Recovery If You Installed Custom Recovery .
- Backup Phone Apps Contacts .
- Download The Update Zip
- Read Instruction
⇓⇓Download Android M Emui 4.0 For Honor 7⇓⇓
For Build B140 -> Link Here
- First Check Your Phone Build From Setting -> About .
- Download Correct Update.Zip File To Your Phone .
- Create A Folder Dload Folder In Internal Storage Copy Update.zip To Dload Folder .
- Go To Setting -> Update -> Local Update -> Confirm Backup -> Install .
Phone Will Reboot And Install Will Start After It Done Phone Will Auto Reboot
Enjoy Emui 4.0 Android M On Honor 7 .
- If You Getting Failed Isseu The First Update To B121 Thne Update To Android M Here B121 Link .
- Download The Zip Copy dload Folder To Sd Card Update Via local Update .
Rool Back To Android Lollipop Emui 3.1
- Download The Rool Back Zip From Here
- Copy dload Folder To Sd Card Update Via local Update .
- Then Download The B121 Update File And Update Via Local Update .