Motorola launched Moto C in May 2017 in the smartphone market. Who want to Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Moto C. So here Guide How To Root, Install TWRP Recovery On Moto C Without Unlocked Bootloader. New Motorola phone comes with the locked bootloader. So without unlocking bootloader, you couldn’t customize any things but here we share how to install Root, TWRP Recovery on Moto C XT1750/XT1754 without Unlocked Bootloader.
Move To Table
About Moto C:
Let’s discuss few thing about the device.The Moto C is having 5.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen. It has a display of pixel 480 x 854. It Comes with the 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737M processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The Motorola C is having storage 8/16 GB internal.The camera of Motorola C is the 5-megapixel rare camera for taken good quality pictures and 2-megapixel front-facing camera for good quality selfies. This device also comes with Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS. It has Removable Li-Po 2350 mAh battery. The smartphone has Dual SIM slots. The connectivity, has 4G, Bluetooth Wifi. Motorola C is packed with the only Accelerometer.
Root, Install TWRP Recovery On Moto C Without Unlocked Bootloader
This guide helps you to Root, Install TWRP Recovery On Moto C. Here we Root Moto C with Magisk. After root Moto C you can customize your device whatever you want. This guide also helps you to flash TWRP 3.1.1-0 recovery on Motorola Moto C XT1750/XT1754. So follow the post below.
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Install Driver From Here.
- Download “SP flashTool“, ” TWRP ”, ” Magisk ” from below.
- Read Guide.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery on Moto C:-
- Download ” SP_Flash_Tool.zip, TWRP ” and unzip it.
- Go to “SP_Flash_Tool” folder and Run “flash_tool.exe“.
- Click ” Download Agent ” and select ” DA_SWSEC_6737m_98736_71604.bin ” file from the TWRP extracted file.
- Now load ” Scatter-Loading” and select scatter file from TWRP extracted file.
- Then Click Alt + Ctrl + V to activate advanced mode in sp flash tool.
- After that click on “window” up there and select “write mode“.
- Change the address to “0x2d80000”
- Now click on “file path” and choose the recovery.img from TWRP folder.
- Now hit on ” write Memory ” button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- Flashing Will Start after it was done Green Wright will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Now TWRP is done flashing now head to the root section.
After rooting the device, you can remove bloatware Stock apps, and you can also customize your device in Android 7.0. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods.
Guide To Moto C:-
- Download Magisk.zip from above link and copy it to the external memory.
- Boot your phone into Recovery mode by pressing Vol Up + Power buttons.
- On the TWRP home go to Install and navigate to the Magisk.zip.
- Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
If you want any help comment below, Stay tuned for more cool posts, Also Like our Facebook page to stay up to date !!