Google yesterday launched their latest Android version for beta test programme. Google says this update as Android P. The first beta test preview builds of Android P are up for the Google Pixel devices. Yesterday we share Android P stock wallpapers in FHD Resolution if you want this then click here. After launching Android P developer community extract Android P ringtones, wallpapers also launcher for other Android devices. At this post, we share Android 9.0 P Launcher APK for Any Android Device.
Do you like to install Android P Launcher? Then download the launcher from below feel new looks. Android 9.0 launcher brings more stable and complete home. Now you can look more rounded icon and some changes to the dock. So download and install Android 9.0 P Launcher APK for Any Android Device. Android 9.0 Launcher smoothly running on OREO, Nougat or early build of Android devices.
Download Android 9.0 P Launcher APK For Any Android Device
Android 9.0 Launcher ported out as a simple APK file. You can install it on any rooted or non-rooted device. Android P Pixel Launcher brings latest user interface. You know that we always share all new wallpapers and themes as soon as possible on our websites. To help you we found and upload Android P Launcher APK in Gdrive. So let’s go to the instruction and install Android 9.0 P Launcher APK on Any Android Device.
You may also like:
- How to Change Font Style on Huawei EMUI 5.0 Without Root
- Guide To Use Fingerprint Gestures On Any OREO Device Without Root
- Download Xiaomi MIUI 9 Launcher APK For Android
- Find Saved WiFi Password on your Android Device with WiFi Password app
- LG G5 Stereo Sound MOD For Stock And Custom ROM
- Download Latest Magisk v16.0 For Android With Bootloop Crash Fix
Download Android P Launcher APK Launcher:
This APK is ported from Pixel 2 of a beta preview of Android P. Download and install it as a normal APK. If you already installed any nexus, pixel or any launcher then you have to uninstall it first. Then install Android P Launcher as the following guide.
- Download The Android_P_Pixel Launcher.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install Android_P_Pixel Launcher.apk.
- After installing APK, go to app magazine and open the Android P Pixel Launcher app on your device.
- Now you click on Home button.
- Select OnePlus_launcher, that’s it !!!