Guide To Install Android L Boot Animation for any Android Phones
Move To Table
Android’s l is already out of the google developer website and the lucky few who own a nexus nexus5 or 7 can get the beta and run on their devices right now, but in those lucky few can enjoy it, some other users have done everything is out in the new android version of the complete dump.
We have to show you when a new wallpaper pack l Andrews, and now, here is a first look at the new android boot animation l. this is not something that you can flash on the phone just yet – it just a gif image showing how google has added more color and personality to guide robots.
- Rooted Android Device.
- Install Custom Recovery (Not Required).
Method 1 : With Custom Recovery
- Download Android L bootanimation_L_flashable.zip file to your phone.
- Turn off your device and boot it into recovery mode.
- Go to : install zip > choose zip from /sdcard > choose bootanimation_L_flashable.zip > Yes > go back > reboot system.
Method 2 : With ES File Manager
- Download Android L Boot animation.
- Zip Copied To Your Android Device, And Install ES File Manager Application (You Can Also Use Root Explorer).
- Run Manager And Locate The Original Boot Animation Files Bootanimation.Zip In / System / Media location.
- Rename The Original File Bootanimation.Zip1.
- Move Android L Bootanimation.Zip Downloaded To The Same Folder As Above [system/media location].
- Long-press the file or permission to choose Properties and change the configuration as shown in the picture:
- Restart Your Android Device To See The Changes And Enjoy A Variety Of Other New Things In The Boot Animation.