Auto-Scroll Android app will allow you to Automatic scroll the browser, Pdf, and Documents files when you browsing the content. The Auto Scroll app developed by Ouadban Youssef the app both works on Root and Unroot devices. The app is available in free and paid versions you can activate the paid version after using the free version also. With Auto-Scroll you can also Scroll manually from top to bottom when you browsing content. The app can enable disable by shaking the smartphone and is also available in the widget.
- Automatic scroll
- Jumping to top or bottom
- Scroll vertically and horizontally.
- Select a scrollable area (when there is more than one on the screen).
- Activation by shake
- Per-App Settings
- How to Change Font Style on Huawei EMUI 5.0 Without Root
- Play AC3 Audio Format Videos with AC3 Player
- Android 6.0, Android 7.0
- App drawer Permission
- Accessibility Service Permission
Enable from Accessibility Auto Scroll “On’ Auto Scroll App.
- Root Permission for Smooth Scroll
⇓⇓ Download ⇓⇓
⇓⇓ How To Use ⇓⇓
Active the service Enable App Drawer and Accessibility Service
Select App you want to view in Auto Scroll
Enable Shaking To Active Automatic scroll
You can pause the Automatic scroll when browsing the content
- Install Latest Ported Sony Apps For Android Device
- [Guide] How to Download Youtube Videos on Android Without app
This app is useful for daily news blog readers they can read the contest without touching their smartphones.