Install Latest Ported Sony Apps For Android Device
Sony is a popular company. Many users like its interface. At this time new smartphones company only focus on hardware, not interface and gadgets to make calls and surf the internet. Sony has also become a portable multimedia device that plays high-quality music and videos. Sony makes their other product better then android counterparts.
Sony’s movies, album, and Walkman apps are most popular among all Android users. You waste your time by install apps one by one but this time xda developer “sangeet007” build a zip file that installs via custom recovery. Just go to recovery and flash it. Well, this time is not our fast time to share these apps at GizDev. You can find many old version of these apps.
Today we share the latest version of all Sony apps that install by custom recovery. As you know that new version of the app comes with new features, change some log and improvements. You see all features and all apps below:
Features Of Apps:-
- Latest :
- Xperia Home App.
- Album App.
- Video App.
- Xperia Keyboard App.
- Alarm & Clock App.
- Movie Creator App.
- Music Beta App.
- Weather App.
- Sony Xperia Widgets.
- Music And Full Working Sound Enhancement.
- VPT Feature.
- X-loud Feature.
- ClearAudio+ Feature.
- S-Force Feature.
- Dynamic Normalizer Feature.
- Clear Phase Feature.
CyanogenMod / Cyanogenmod Based Roms
- Download SONY APPS.rar then Extract it using any extractor.
- Choose what you want to install.
- Boot Into Twrp Recovery By Volume Up/down + Home + Power button.
- Then Select .zip (ones you want) From Storage > choose Zip.
- Now “Swipe” To Confirm Installation.
- After process complete, Reboot Your Device.