Install Sony Apps On Your Device [Playstore Update Supported]
Sony is a popular brand in Android device manufacturing. Sony is mainly popular for music and entertainment device. Many users want to install Sony Apps like Sony music, Xperia Keyboard, Xperia™ Home, Weather, an, etc app on their device, but those apps don’t support Play store update. At this time all companies focus on hardware, interface, and gadgets to make calls and surf the internet. Sony has also become a portable multimedia device that plays high-quality music and videos. Sony makes their other product better than Android counterparts.
Sony’s movies, album, and Walkman apps are most popular among all Android users. We will share the Apps Enabler to install Sony Apps in your device. XDA developer “Zenith” build a zip file that installs via custom recovery. Just go to recovery and flash it. Well, this time is not our fast time to share Sony app at GizDev.
You may also like: Install Google Play Store Gapps On MIUI 9
Today we share all the Sony Apps On Your Device that installs by custom recovery. As you know that a new version of the app comes with new features and improve changelog. These tricks Play store into recognizing your Android as a Sony device. Therefore, you get to install and update all Sony device-specific apps directly from the Play Store. You see all features and all apps below:
List Of Apps
- Xperia Keyboard
- Xperia Home
- Sketch, etc
Download Sony Apps & Enabler To Install
This only if 3.0.1 doesn’t work: Sony_Apps Enabler_4.2
Sony Apps Playstore Links
- Xperia™ Keyboard
- Xperia™ Calendar
- Xperia™ Home
- Other apps from Sony Mobile Communications
Download Sony Apps Disabler To Uninstall
How to Install Sony Apps on Android device:-
- First, install Twrp Recovery on your device to install this zip file.
- Download Sony_Apps Enabler.zip then copy it to your device.
- Now switch off your device and boot into Recovery mode.
- In recovery menu click on install.
- Then select Sony_Apps Enabler.zip file that you download before.
- Now “Swipe” to confirm installation.
- After process complete, Reboot your device.
- After boot-up now clear Play Store Data.
- Go to setting > App > Play store > clear data.
- Again reboot your device.
- Then open Playstore Links and install your preferred Sony apps.
You may also like: Google Gapps For Android 6.0 Marshmallow Rom’s