Install Sony Apps On Your Device [Playstore Update Supported]
Move To Table
Sony is a popular company. Sony mainly popular for music and sound device. Many users want to install Sony Apps like music, video etc app on their device, but those apps doest support Playstore update. At this time all companies focus on hardware, interface, and gadgets to make calls and surf the internet. Sony has also become a portable multimedia device that plays high-quality music and videos. Sony makes their other product better than Android counterparts.
Sony’s movies, album, and Walkman apps are most popular among all Android users. We share Sony_Apps Enabler to install Sony Apps in your device. XDA developer “Zenith” build a zip file that installs via custom recovery. Just go to recovery and flash it. Well, this time is not our fast time to share Sony app at GizDev.
You may also like: Install Google Play Store Gapps On MIUI 9
Today we share the Sony Apps On Your Device that installs by custom recovery. As you know that new version of the app comes with new features and improve changelog. This tricks Playstore into recognizing your Android as a Sony device. Therefore, you get to install and update all Sony device-specific apps directly from Play Store. You see all features and all apps below:
Name Of Apps:-
- Xperia Keyboard
- Xperia Home
- Sketch, etc
⇓⇓ Download Sony Apps Enabler To Install ⇓⇓
This only if 3.0.1 doesn’t work: Sony_Apps Enabler_4.2
⇓⇓ Download Sony Apps Disabler To Uninstall ⇓⇓
- Download Sony_Apps Enabler.zip then copy it to your device.
- Now switch off your device and boot into Recovery mode.
- In recovery menu click on install.
- then select Sony_Apps Enabler.zip file that you download before.
- Now “Swipe” to confirm installation.
- After process complete, Reboot your device.
- After boot-up now clear Play Store Data.
- Go to setting > App > Play store > clear data.
- Again reboot your device.
- Then open Playstore and install your preferred Sony apps.
You may also like: Google Gapps For Android 6.0 Marshmallow Rom’s