Install B135 Nougat Update On Huawei Mate 10 Lite
Move To Table
Good news for Huawei Mate 10 Lite user. Now B186 nougat update is available for manually install. Some days ago Huawei officially sends B186 update on Huawei Mate 10 Lite via OTA. Yesterday we found B186 firmware in firmware finder. We provide official B186 firmware with CUST file link. Huawei Mate 10 Lite B135 Nougat Update brings latest April 2018 Google security patches for improved system security. Download and install B135 Nougat Update On Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-L21/RNE-L01.
The Mate 10 Lite is having 5.9 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. It has a display of pixel 1080 by 2160. It Comes with the 1.7GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The Huawei Mate 10 Lite is having storage 64 GB internal and it can be expanded up to 256 GB.
The camera of Huawei_Mate 10 Lite is the dual 16-megapixels rare camera for decent quality picture and 13-megapixels front camera for a nice selfie. Runs on the Android 7.0 nougat, android based EMUI 5.1 UI. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 3340 mAh battery. The connectivity, has Bluetooth Wifi, OTG support and 4G. Mate 10 Lite is packed with sensors like Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope, also, apart from the fingerprint sensor on the back panel. Here you will find B135 Nougat Update on Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-L01/RNE-L21.
Install Huawei Mate 10 Lite B135 Nougat Firmware
This update improves system security with Google security patches. Many users still don’t get this OTA update directly on the device. So you want to install this update via manually then follow the guide below. Here the guide and B135 link for Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-L21/RNE-L01 European version. This update comes with the RNE-L21C432B135 and RNE-L01C432B135 build number. If are in new in this type of OTA update then please first read the following steps.
- Android Version: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- UI Version: Emotion UI 5.1
- Firmware Versions: B135
- Device name: Huawei P10 Lite
- Model number: RNE-L01/RNE-L21
- Firmware: RNE-L21C432B135 and RNE-L01C432B135
- Status: Official.
- Region: Europe
- Changelog: Here.
- Please, first of all, check your device model number.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs 50% charge for flashing.
- Install TWRP recovery on Huawei Mate 10 Lite ⇒ Guide Here.
Huawei Mate 10 Lite B135 Nougat Update Link:
This update Huawei sends via OTA so first check this update on your device by Updater app. Go to setting > system update > check for update. if you do not get any update from Huawei then download and manually install B135 firmware for Mate 10 Lite.
You may also like:
- Download Huawei Mate 9 Pro Stock Wallpapers In 2k Resolution
- Download Huawei Mate 9 and Mate 9 Porsche Stock Themes
- Install TWRP 3.1 Recovery and Root Huawei Mate 8 in EMUI 5.0
- Download Huawei Honor 7x Stock Themes For EMUI 5.0 and EMUI 4.0
- Official Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design Stock Ringtones
Guide to install via TWRP:
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume up + Power Key at the same time.
- In recovery menu click Install button.
- Then navigate to the Update.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done.
- Then flash CUST and Public file (same step).
- Once complete Reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.