Today we share Gcam for Realme XT. Realme has made some excellent phones, Realme XT is equipped with a 64-megapixel Samsung GW1 sensor. It comes with a 6.4-inch display with the Qualcomm SDM712 Snapdragon 712 (10 nm) processor. The good thing about this device is it offers you 4/6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage. Furthermore, it is operated by Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6. Are you looking for a Google Camera app for the Realme XT? After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Realme XT with Night Sight.
The stock camera brings many new features with Nightscape in the last monthly update. But the Realme stock camera is not good and optimized to get the full potential of the camera quality. Gcam is the best 3rd party camera app for Realme XT. It takes a more detailed picture than the stock camera. The Google Camera is the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sights and the best portrait with HDR+. Here we share the best working Google Camera 8.4 for Realme XT.
Google Camera 8.4 For Realme XT
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Realme XT comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low-light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.4 for Realme XT.
Gcam For Realme XT
The camera is the highlight feature of this device. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Realme XT comprises a 64MP quad primary camera on its back. It has a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture, a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.3 aperture, a third 2-megapixel dedicated macro camera, and a fourth 2-megapixel depth sensor. The front camera is 16-MP available. We’ve tested many GCams on the smartphone and found this compatible companion for the Realme XT.
Download Google Camera for Realme XT
- GCAM For Realme XT – SGCAM_8.4.400.42.XXX_STABLE_V34FIX.apk
- trCamera_REBORN_V5_deep_end_final.apk [Recommended]
- trCamera_V1.2_HF.apk [for Android 10 (Realme UI)]
- MGC_6.1.021_F1_V1.7.apk – For Best Normal Image without Night Sight
- Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2.190716.1800-Final.apk – For best Night Sight
- Download Google Camera 7.0 for Realme XT
Install Realme XT Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- Open Google Camera App > More > Settings > Advanced > Enable.
- Enable Google Photos
- HDR+ Control
- Use HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Tripod Mode and Manual Mode
- Set Portrait Mode to Pixel 2 & 3 Default (1.5X)
- Then back to Settings
- Set the Back Camera as Pixel 3 XL and the Front as Pixel XL.
- Set Quality HDR+ to High 16 and Libs to IQsharpv3
- Enable Pixel AWB Mode
- Use AWB gains mode
For Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2.190716.1800-Final.apk & MGC_6.1.021_F1_V1.7.apk
- Go to Camera app settings > About > Enable Advanced Mode.
- Return to the BSG Mod Settings > Input Module.
- Front Camera as Nexus 6P
- Back Camera as Pixel 3 XL
- Config to Pixel2018 Zslr Hdr+
- Enable Google Photos
- Disable zoom in Portrait mode options.
- Disable Pixel3 AWB mode.
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait mode.
- Change Saturation for the Back Camera
- Highlight Saturation to 2.2
- Shadow Saturation to 2.5
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Realme device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.