How To Install Latest Call Of Duty Mobile On Any Android Device BETA 2 Update
After the PubG success there were releasing many more battle royal games. Now the competition of games from PC shifted to mobile as PubG mobile released. Pubg mobile is still running good with much more players compared to any other mobile game. So the famous and master shooting game of PC call of duty is now coming to Android. Yeah, the old nostalagic matches like 5 vs 5 matches like we all played on Xbox versions. The game is still in BETA version but its is now open for most of the users. If you still didn’t received beta version upgrade then you can manually do some things mentioned in the post to get the game. So let’ start How To Install Latest Call Of Duty Mobile On Any Android Device.
About Call Of Duty Mobile:
I installed the game as soon as the BETA version was available. There were no lag, no stutters I experienced. I know its still in BETA so number of players are less but still its a good start. I was really excited to try this one out, I played 5 vs 5 matches and they all were good enough, the new weapons, gliders etc is too much fun. The one thing I didn’t those 2D icons and frames it looked like cartoonish. Its a BETA version and they’ll improve it over the time.
Recently, a week ago they started the battle royal version. The same open world like PubG. The map in COD mobile was small and now only one map is open. They might release other maps too in upcoming versions. The battle royal action is fast paced and its really fun while playing on FPP mode. So you should try this game you will get addicted soon enough. I wish emulator players don’t ruin the game as they did with PubG mobile. Like playing PubG mobile on high end PC is just shittiest thing. Ok leaving it aside lets head towards our topic.
Download Call OF Duty Mobile:
You can try above version of PlayStore if you have registered for BETA you will get the access. If not registered just follow the below steps
COD Mobile BETA 2 Update Changelogs:
Enabled binding of Guest account to Facebook
Optimized video performance
Optimized Battle Royale map loading
Optimized Battle Royale sound effects
Adjusted effective rates of consumables in Battle Royale
Adjusted the drop rates of found weapons in Battle Royale
Fixed gyroscope bug affecting some devices
Fixed grenade throwing while ADS
Fixed looping helicopter sound
Fixed an issue that affected fall damage
Various other fixes
Download Call Of Duty Mobile APK + OBB File:
How To Install Latest Call Of Duty Mobile On Any Android Device:
- Download the Call Of Duty Mobile APK file And OBB file save it on your phone storage. Extract both ZIP file to get the APK and OBB file.
- Now you need to Create a folder in Internal Storage–>Android–>OBB. Name the folder as com.activision.callofduty.shooter
- Just copy the OBB file you just extracted to the above folder.
- Now just install the APK file and open it.
- That’s it you can now play COD mobile on your Android device. If you are not from INDIA and you can’t play the game. Then just download TURBO VPN from play store. Select the INDIA location and play the game!!
FOR BETA 2 UPDATE:
- Users which are already installed the COD mobile by above instructions will get the the update in app itself.
- But if you didn’t installed you need to download the updated APK above in download section and do the same procedure as mentioned in above instructions.
If you like the post, don’t forget to share it!! Also, like our official Facebook page for more instant updates!!