Here is the customization app for TouchWiz UI running on Nougat. It has many customization options that will help TouchWiz UI cooler. This app has many features which are not available in Gravity Box. It will work on Samsung TouchWiz UI version with Nougat Android version. FireFDS app will only work on Nougat TouchWiz devices. You will have lots of options to customize the TouchWiz running device with FireFDS kit Nougat. So just follow the post and download the app from the downloads section. It will help to customize the TouchWiz running device.
- Record Internal Audio On Any Android Version
- Download Built In Vivo X20 Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution
- [MOD] Guide To Install Xperia Music MOD On Any Android Smartphone
- [App] Prisma Editor Option In Your Android Mobile With Prisma Apk
- How To Install Xposed Framework On Android Nougat 7.0 and 7.1
- Install OnePlus Launcher In Your Android Device Without Root
Features Of FireFDS Kit Nougat:
- Call Recording
- Fake System
- Enable message to save and restore from SD card
- Disable battery level/temperature checks while using the camera
- Hide full battery notifications
- Hide NFC icon
- Disable Bluetooth toggle popup
- Disable Volume control sound
- Screen Timeout settings
- Bypass email exchange restrictions
- Xposed Framework Here Guide:-
- Rooted Device
Much more features are available just download the FireFDS app try them out. You can download from the download section below. Note that it will only work in Nougat TouchWiz systems. It is tested on Galaxy S8, S8 Plus Exynos, and Snapdragon variants. It is expected to run another TouchWiz Nougat smartphones. So just try the app and enjoy the customize TouchWiz running device.
⇓⇓ Downloads Section ⇓⇓
- Download TouchWiz_FireFDS.APK file and copy it your external SD card or internal storage.
- If you are installing the APK for the first time then enable unknown sources from security settings.
- Install the APK and.
- Active FireFDS Module on Xposed Installer App.
- Now start customization.
If you have any problems just contact us on our official Facebook page GIZDEV. If you like the post don’t forget to share it!!