Move To Table
Guide To Install Customized Framework For Moto G4 Play (Stock ROM)
Short Info About Moto G4 Play:
Motorola launched G4 Play in May 2016. It launched with the 1.2Ghz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor. The G4 Play comes with 5 inch HD 720 pixels by 1280 pixels Full Hd display. G4 Play Powered by quad-core processor 2GB of ram. About the storage, it has 16GB of internal memory Expandable up to 128GB. About the camera, Moto G4 Play has 8 – megapixel dual back camera and 5-megapixel front for selfies. G4 Play is running on a 2800mAh Non-removable battery.
This is a customized framework mod for G4 play. It is only compatible with G4 Play stock ROM. Let’s check it out this customized framework features.
Features of customized framework:
- Decreased minimum brightness from 5 to 1.
- Decreased the dimming brightness from 10 to 5.
- Enabled the Multi-User support
- Allowed all rotations
- Set multi-user limit from 1 to 4.
- Disabled that annoying notification “turn on screen if unplugged from charger”.
Moto G4 Play STOCK ROM ONLY, DON’T TRY OVER ANY OTHER ROM.
Guide To Install Customized Framework In Moto G4 Play:
- Download the below Customized_fraework.Zip and copy it to your external memory.
- Reboot your phone into recovery, by pressing Power+VOL UP+VOL DOWN buttons.
- In the recovery menu, Click on Install, navigate to the Customized_fraework.Zip.
- Swipe to install the zip, clear caches and reboot your smartphone.
Recommended For You:
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung J2 2016
- Install Xposed in Moto X 2nd Gen with Android Marshmallow
- [MOD] CAMERA NEXT Camera Mod For Xiaomi Device
- [Apk] Install Huawei P9 Camera On Any Android Device
- Install Audio Mod Dolby ATMO’S On Redmi Note 3 With Twrp
⇓⇓ Download Customized Framework Zip File ⇓⇓
If you like it, Don’t forget to share !! If any problem, comment below.