One of the most popular YouTube modded App Vanced is now discontinued after a legal notice from google. Vanced officially published the discontinuation notice on March 13 on their telegram channel, the old version will still work but they will not release a new update. Now after the discontinuation every one is looking for an alternative and a few days later, some Github members created an alternative to Vanaced and they called it ReVanced. The ReVanced is still in beta mode but you can try the app by patching the youtube app. Here in this post, we will share the Latest ReVanced Manager Apk and Guide to Patch YouTube or Reddit app with the ReVanced Manager.
For legal reasons, the ReVanced team does not distribute any proprietary file to install the latest YouTube version with one click. The team instead provides open-source patches, and you have to patch and create the app on your own. You can patch the YouTube app from a PC by using the Azul Zulu Java tool and repositories. Or you can patch YouTube or Reddit app from your Android phone using the ReVanced Manager and in this post, we are going to share Latest ReVanced Manager and the Guide to Patch or build patched YouTube and Reddit app.
What Is App ReVanced?
ReVanced is a patcher to Mod and enables premium features apps like YouTube. This project was created by GitHub members after Vanced’s discontinuation. The Project is still in development mode and you can learn more about it from ReVanced’s GitHub page.
ReVanced App Features:-
- Play YouTube videos
- Play YouTube Videos in the background
- Popup mode (floating player)
- Block Sponsor Part
- Google account sign in
- Return Youtube Dislike
- Google account sign in
- All youtube premium features
- Disable Reddit Ads
- Enable Premium Reddit Icon
ReVanced App Changelogs:-
v0.0.16 Bug Fixes - Readd padding between Application Items
- Android 10 + Running Device.
Download All patch files & repositories
- Revanced Manager Apk – manager-v0.0.16.apk | GitHub Link
- Vanced microG APK – Vanced_microG.apk | Apkmirror Link
- YouTube – YouTube 17.36.37.apk | Apkmirror
How to patch and Build YouTube APK using ReVanced Manager
In this guide, we will show you how to patch the YouTube app and enable premium features on the YouTube app so let’s begin.
1. First uninstall stock YouTube app updates and install the YouTube 17.36.37.apk on your device.
2. Now download and install YouTube 17.36.37 then Vanced microG and the Revanced Manager Apk on your device.
3. Open the Revanced Manager app and go to Patcher Tab.
4. In the Patcher tab Select the application you want to patch and then tap on Select patches and Select the patches you want on your YouTube app and then tap on Patch and wait.
5. Now tap on install and install the patched youtube apk.
6. Open the patched Youtube app and sign in with your Google account and enjoy the premium youtube features.