Samsung launched Galaxy A42 in the most affordable 5G smartphone series. The 5G connectivity is the most highlighted feature in this device, also this device has all 5G bands. The Galaxy A42 5G comes with the Quad-camera module that captures impressive photos. Samsung Galaxy A42 5G brings Camera2 API and HAL3 sport, so you can easily use GCam. That means you can try Pixel 4 camera on Samsung Galaxy A42 5G to take some good optimized images. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A42 5G.
Google Camera 7.3 for Samsung Galaxy A42 5G
The Samsung Galaxy A42 5G on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture, a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a fourth 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture. Day and night image quality is good also the camera app comes with all the feature like Night Mode, Single Take, etc. If you want to capture some mind-boggling images, you can download the Pixel 5 Camera (GCam) app on Galaxy A42 5G. Here we found the best working Google Camera 7.3 for Samsung Galaxy A42 5G.
The Google Camera app features lens switching, night mode, automatic modes for taking pictures and recording videos, portrait, panorama, HDR, direct sharing on social media and few more. Also, Google Camera 7.3 brings lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is slide better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture in some situation. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.3 for Samsung Galaxy A42 5G.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A42 5G
We have tested the latest GCam 7.3 Mod by Arnova8G2 and Urnyx05, both are compatible with the Galaxy A42 5G. You can easily install GCam without root and unlock the bootloader as your device. Here’s the download link of the Google Camera 7.3.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file for Galaxy A42 5G – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (gcm-a42.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Galaxy A42 5G Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Samsung device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.