How To Download WhatsApp Status Videos And Photos On Android. Just follow the 3 easy steps, and you can download WhatsApp photos and videos from Status. These are two methods by which we can save WhatsApp status and videos easily. The first method is by using a third-party App called Whatsapp Story Saver. and other is by using ES File Explorer. The third method is by using a 3rd party app known as Soshell. So let’s take look one by one. You can easily download the WhatsApp status by GB WhatsApp but there is a WhatsApp ban issue may be though the fix is given you can try.
About WhatsApp Status and Story Saver:
Whatsapp from the start was using status in text formats. This was best for people in relationships btw:P We can just express our thoughts about someone without telling them. Then Whatsapp introduced a story feature like Instagram It was introduced through an update. Later many users disliked this feature because of this Whatsapp in their next update created two status options one is as text and the other with photos and videos. So what about someone posting photos or videos and you want to save them? We know we can save in message media but what about Statuses? So here is what this post is all about. You can save any photos and videos on WhatsApp Status by these 3 methods. Try method whichever you find easy. Let’s start now.
Download WhatsApp Status Videos And Photos using 3 methods
Method 1: By using Third-Party App WhatsApp Story Saver
- Download WhatsApp Story Saver from this Play Store link
- Open the App and click on RECENT STORIES to see the latest stories from your friends.
- Now, you can easily see all the photos, videos, and gifs.
- Then click the story you want to save.
- Click on the Download icon to download the story.
- Done!! The photos, videos, or GIFs will be stored in your phone gallery.
Method 2: By using ES File Explorer
- Download the ES File Explorer from this official Play Store link
- Now open the ES File Explorer and click on 3 dots located upper left side.
- Navigate to Tools and Enable Show Hidden files option.
- Now go to your internal storage and open WhatsApp–>Media Folder.
- There you will see .statuses folder, open it.
- Now you can see all the Whatsapp Stories photos and videos.
Method 3: Using Third-Party App SoShell
This is the quickest method to Download WhatsApp Status and does not any much longer process. So let’s start.
1.) Download So Shell app from the Play Store LINK HERE.
2.) Tap on WhatsApp saver as shown in the screenshot below.
3.) Now all your seen WhatsApp statuses will be loaded.
4.) Click on save as shown in the screenshot below.
That’s it, you can download instantly just in seconds the WhatsApp_Status you want easily.
- Guide To Enable EMUI 5 Style Multi Window On EMUI 4.1 / Android 6
- Hide Your Any Folder In Android Using ES File Explorer
So, here we did for this post, stay tuned for more easy tricks!! If you have any problem comment if you liked the post and share it!!