How To Download WhatsApp Status Videos And Photos On Android
About WhatsApp Status and Story saver:
Whatsapp from the start was using status in text formats. This was best for people in relationships btw:P We can just express our thoughts about someone without telling them. Then Whatsapp introduced story feature like in Instagram It was introduced through an update. Later many users disliked this feature because of this Whatsapp in their next update created two status options one is as a text and other with photos and videos. So what someone posted photos or videos and you want to save them? We know we can save in message media but what about Statuses? So here is this post is all about. You can save any photos and videos WhatsApp Status by these 2 methods. Try method whichever you find easy. Let’s Start now.
Method 1: By using Third Party App WhatsApp Story Saver
- Download WhatsApp Story Saver from this Play Store link
- Open the App and click on RECENT STORIES to see the latest stories from your friends.
- Now, you can easily see all the photos, videos, and gifs.
- Then click the story yo want to save.
- Click on Download icon to download the story.
- Done!! The photos, videos or GIF’s will be stored in your phone gallery.
Method 2: By using ES File Explorer
- Download the ES File Explorer from this official Play Store link.
- Now open the ES File Explorer and click on 3 dots located upper left side.
- Navigate to Tools and Enable Show hidden files option.
- Now go to your internal storage and open WhatsApp–>Media Folder.
- There you will see .statuses folder, open it.
- Now you can see all the Whatsapp Stories photos and videos.
- Guide To Enable EMUI 5 Style Multi Window On EMUI 4.1 / Android 6
- Hide Your Any Folder In Android Using ES File Explorer
So, here we did for this post, stay tuned for more easy tricks!! If you have any problem comment if you liked the post share it!!