The Giant mobile brand Xiaomi is a new Xiaomi Redmi 4/4X that was the most selling budget smartphone earlier. Even after years, this device is gonna receive the MIUI 11 update. So in this November month, the next MIUI stable updates are rolling out. It was having some issues which were reported by users fix is arrived for Redmi 4/4X. So the latest update is available now with the latest security patch. Unfortunately, this ROM is still on Android 7.1 Nougat. The Nougat Stable update is available now!! The Android 7.1 based MIUI 11 will be available for most of the devices. So the MIUI 11 For Redmi 4/4X Model is now available.
Comprehensive design optimized for full screen display devices
– Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create the system where nothing stands between you and the content
Sounds of nature
– Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones
– Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
– Preview your documents before you open them
– Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
– Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
– Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
– Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
– New: Editing, sharing, and customizing your screenshots is now much easier
– Optimization: Lock screen pocket mode
– New: Locking Google contacts is available now
– Optimization: More obvious naming for local time
– New: You can swipe down to view more shortcuts now
– Optimization: Improved the “Stocks” card
– Optimization: All-new design and UI
- A non-rooted Redmi_4/4X with Stock Recovery installed.
- If you are upgrading from the previous Global STABLE MIUI version then DATA WILL NOT BE WIPED FROM OTA UPDATE!!
Download Android 7.1 Based MIUI 11 For Redmi 4/4X (126.96.36.199):
How To Install:
- Download the MIUI 11 stable ROM ZIP file from the above downloads section.
- Now go to Settings—>About Phone—>System Update. This will show your current system update version.
- Now Tap on the upper right corner 3 vertical dots. Tap on Choose Update Package.
- Select the ROM file you downloaded earlier. The installation will start.
- After the complete installation, you will be prompted for Reboot, reboot the device.
Enjoy the MIUI 11 For Redmi 4/4X. If you like the post Don’t forget to share it!! In case you have any problems comment in the comment box below or also you can reach us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.