Download Google Camera For Redmi Note 8 [GCam 6.2]
Today we share Gcam for Redmi Note 8. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is the best mid-range gaming level smartphone that comes with the latest MiUI 10 based on Android 10. The stock camera brings many new features like AI Portraits, Night Scape Mode, and a few more, but in some places, the image looks too warming. The Gcam is best-ported camera app for Android, after lots of research, we found Google Camera for Redmi Note 8.
This is the best 3rd party camera app for Redmi Note 8. It takes a more detailed image than the stock camera. The Google camera is of the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sight and best portrait with HDR+. Here we found the best working Google Camera 6.2 for Redmi Note 8.
Google Camera For Redmi Note 8
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Redmi Note 8 comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 6.2 for Redmi Note 8.
Gcam For Redmi Note 8
The camera is the most highlight features in this device. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Redmi Note 8 on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 13-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture. We’ve tested many GCams on the smartphone and found this compatible companion for the Redmi Note 8.
Download Google Camera 6.2 for Redmi Note 8
- Open the Google Camera app > Settings > Under Mod Settings
- Turn off HDR+ enhanced Auto White balance to Pixel 2 or Pixel 3
- Open GCam app again > Settings > Advanced
- Base > Config > Pixel2018 ZslR HDR+
- Base > set Front Camera > Nexus 6P
- Libs > Xlib 2.3
- You can also change the saturation settings according to your need.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Download configuration file: RN8SettingsGizDev.xml
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (RN8SettingsGizDev.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (RN8SettingsGizDev.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Install Redmi Note 8 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Xiaomi device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.