Install Galaxy S7 Edge Camera App On Other Android Phone
We are always updating guide for any new device as soon as possible. So today we share how to install galaxy s7 edge camera app so you can install it on other phones.
The new Samsung galaxy s7 edge is powered by 1.6ghz octa-core and it comes with 4gb of ram. The phone packs 32/64gb of internal storage which can be expanded up to 200gb via a micro sd card. The phone comes with a 5.5 inches super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors display with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The Samsung galaxy s7 comes with a back camera of 12 megapixels a font 5 megapixels selfie camera.The s7 edge runs Android 6.0 (marshmallow) and it is run by a non-removable Li-ion 3600 mah battery. The Samsung galaxy s7 edge is a dual sim (gsm and gsm) smartphone connectivity options include wi-fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3g, 4g. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope.
- Backup Your Camera App First.
- Phone Must Be Rooted With Twrp Recovery Here Rooting Twrp Install Guide -> Link.
- Download The Camera Mod Flashable Zip File.
- Now Follow The Instructions.
⇓Download Galaxy S7 Edge Stock Camera⇓
Guide To Install Galaxy S7 Edge Camera App On Other Device:-
- First Backup Stock Camera App Here Guide For Samsung Device.To Backup Stock Camera Use Root Explorer go to system/prev-app/SamsungCamera4.apk copy the apk to your sd card.
- Download “s7edgecamera.zip” copy to your phone.
- Switch Off Your Device.
- Turn It On Recovery Mode By (Volume Up + Home + Power ).
- Go To Install Navigate To The “s7edgecamera.zip” Swipe To Install.
- Back & Reboot .
- [MOD] Install Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge GalaxyXMod By Xposed
- [APP] Ported OnePlus 5 Camera App For OnePlus 3/3T
- Dual Speaker Sound MOD for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (All Variants)
- Install Viper4android In Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge On Android M
Note:- You Can Back Any Time To Your Default Camera By Just Replacing The Stock Camera.