On rooting your device you will be like having control of the device you own. There’s lots of stuff you can do by rooting the device. So, on the latest OnePlus devices you access some hidden features. Though I don’t have a OnePlus device this might be helpful for some who want to try out something. So, check out the post How to enable hidden features in OnePlus camera app.
Its not like a super hidden thingy that will make your cameras super. Just another hidden options that you can explore. This hidden menu can’t be accessed through the stock camera app. But you can be the owner of your smartphone if you have root access. That’s what going to happen here you can enable hidden features in OnePlus camera app by following some simple steps.
Thanks to the XDA member COINSCLASSIC for finding out this one. So what you can do with this hidden options thingy? There is separate thread for that one on XDA. Also, the new OnePlus 9 smartphone comes with diff or new version of the camera app. You can enable some things in that device too.
- Edit bitrate (4K 60 FPS bit rate edit)
- Image qualities
- Tweak bokeh, blur amounts
- Toggle OIS, IR camera
- Filters can be enabled
How To Enable Hidden Features In OnePlus Camera App
So, firstly you will need a rooted OnePlus smartphone for this trick. Make sure you have a rooted OnePlus smartphone. There are some ways you can enable hidden features in OnePlus camera app.
Using Terminal Emulator
1) Firstly download and install the TERMUX app on your smartphone from Play store. You can run commands in this app.
2) Now type following command and grant the root access.
3) Type the below command to open the hidden options.
am start -n "com.oneplus.camera/com.oneplus.camera.FeatureEditorActivity"
4) That’s it the hidden menu would appear on your phone.
Using Activity launcher
1) Download and install the Activity Launcher app from the play store.
2) Now open the activity launcher app. Grant superuser access to the app.
3) Search for the OnePlus camera app (package name com.oneplus.camera).
4) Open the activity named as “FeatureEditorActivity”.
5) Now the internal menu will appear on your smartphone.
Now to use the hidden options menu check out some steps below.
Use the hidden options
1) Now you have enabled the hidden option or opened it.
2) In the filter box type “4K60”.
3) Now you can change the values if you want like bitrate etc.
4) Just in case you can note down the values so you can set it back later if you want.
5) Like this you can search for the specific value and change it.
6) To enable the filter, open edit features and search for the filter.
7) Check out the screenshots above for more information.
So, if you try it and find something new make sure to tell us in the comments would love to add it in the article. For more information you can check the XDA Forum post.
Don’t forget to try the filter. If you like the post, do share it with your friends. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.